Sunday, October 4, 2009

DAY ONE WITHOUT MR. CHEONG

We own. Oh yea. No more Math lessons by Mr. Cheong. WOOT.
Mentoring
Mr. Cheong:That guy was my teacher, so the first thing you do when he comes in, please shut up.
Me: Isn't it like supposed to be...interactive?
ZZT. Ignore me. NEVER MIND NOT SEEING YOU FOR A LONG LONG TIME ANYWAY.
Math
LOL that feller start the lesson with a lame joke.
Mr. Chai(me thinks):Why do you think I told you such a lame joke?
Me: One of the only things you just had to pick up from Mr. Cheong...
Class:*laughs
LMAO. Of all the things you could learn from him...
But the Chai fellow is likeable enough.
Mr. Chai: So when you write out the numbers and add the beginning to the end you realise that…
Daryl: There’s no 75
Mr. Chai: Oh. :P
Heh.
It's just those camera men damn irritating.
Just then one of them strikes the window. With his expensive equipment.
Mitra: we don't need to trash their stuff--they're doing it themselves already...
LOL. Noobs.
ZZT Mr. Chai was unfortunately or fortunately unexperienced with our really-likes-tobounce-all-the-way-back-unless-attached-to-a-chair projector screen. GARN WHY DIDN’T THEY CATCH THAT ON VIDEO?!!!
Oh, and I WANT TO ABSTAIN FROM THIS CRAP.
It wouldn't do good anyway. They still could film J.Lau, who hadn't handed up his permit. What crap.
Physics
Weird Ms. Li so pissed at us today. but I maintain that she is the variable and us the constant. Just too used to the roaring quiet of plane engines as compared to our chatter.
ZZT nice I had like 0/3 of the class worksheets. Even Jit had like 2. WTF is this BS.
Ms. Li: Do you think you are right?
Me: Yea!
Ms Li: *zzt (goes on to explain why I am wrong)
Me: Hey Ms. Li you asked what I thought…
Wordplay is fun. Not to mention exceptionally evil but who gives a darn.
Halfway through the lesson…
From upstairs—THUD real loud
Jit: Mr. Lim fell.
Class: LOL
Li Lina: What’s so funny? (goes to Jit)
Jit: Oh ah Eric fell *turns around* Eric U OK?
Eric has that HUH? Look at stares back at Jit
Some time later…
THUD
Class: Laughing Out Louder
I think I’ll just round up this…ah…lesson by quoting some of Ms. Li’s more…quotable quotes. Another one of my fun-and-exceptionally-evil-which-is-the-ONLY-reason-I’m-doing-it habits. XD
Ms. Li: So the end pointing north is the N-pole, the end pointing south is the S-holepole!
Ms. Li: This is the…shoehorse shape.
LOL then you still pwn Felix for not paying attention in class. Which he wasn’t anyway. We were thinking about how bad he would get pwned when this situation occurs…
NIE Instructor: Felix, why didn’t you hand in your assignment?
Felix (In that bored tone he usually uses to reply everyone unless discussing some cool thing he did): What assignment?
Now let’s see THAT happen.
Break
OMGWTFBBQ Bryan u fail at Bridge boy. Like everyone you pair with fails with you. WTF. Who tell you go bid so high. WTnoob.
Chinese
WOOT got A+ for test. Now if Ms. Mak could just apply what Zuo Wei wanted…
Who cares about the lesson. Fast forward
So like it was about some time AFTER the end of lesson bell rang. So I like saw the Express Chinese ppl outside, so I wanted to make an excuse to go to the toilet to talk to them.
WTF I go to Ms. Mak she totally ignore me. And I’m like freaking infront of her. So the entire Higher Chinese and 204-Express Chinese ppl saw me gesturing madly at her. Then I just grabbed a random chair beside the teacher’s table and emo-ed for a while, and started walking around the class.
PPL outside: WTF (well actually you can’t hear WTF but you can so see it from their faces)
Later on…
KM: Your teacher like doesn’t care if you like walk around the class twice WTF?
J.Lau: I think you walk out of class she also won’t notice LOL…
Yea I own uh-huh-uh-huh
History
History is like…as dry as dust today. As usual. So…let’s concentrate on the interesting parts…
Mr. Lim *stops in front of DJL and KM* :Hwy did you touch his ****?
Class: ROFL
Mr. Lim: *shush* In front of me some more!
Class: ROFLMAO
Mr. Lim: *turns to KM* And you let him touch!
Class: ROFLMAOWithTearsInOurEyes
WTF cares about the reliability of a source.
Mr. Lim: When it’s a respected political profile like LKY or Dr. Toh Chin Chye, it’s most probably reliable…
Then the retard J.Lau starts laughing…
Boo sign at bus stop got trashed. Meatballs too heavy right. Told u ppl not to put that poster there ardy.

No comments: