Sunday, October 11, 2009

Galaldur

The Singapore Idol judges really have it bad LOL. On the show keep going boomz all day long. Like so out to suan Ris Low liddat. But you know, she actually doesn’t look bad in her…erm…bigini…
English
Ji writes well, Ruth writes perfectly and Nikki gets pwned. According to Ms. Lam. Wtnoob. Just slack and play 13 days in hell like me XD.
The stupid zombies’ heads don’t go boomz when I shoot them there. Rarrh. DIE NOOBS ANYWAY.
Break
LOL Apparently Candice wanted to escape the guys. So she went with the gals to the library.
Here’s what happened:
YX: Hey Yu Han just come for fun lah.
Me: Ok…
Then, I think they guys missed me. So it all kind of snowballed.
Either that or it’s just my God complex. XD
ANYWAY, they were being guai and improving their descriptive paragraphs.
So Shi Hui came in with Clarice and Ruth.
Then, (I can’t understand how a year three has hands that are like half the size of mine I mean KM’s hands are as big as mine Shi Hui U Suck for having such small hands but that doesn’t mean you don’t suck either Clarice your hands are like just as small as hers) she started to arm-wrestle Clarice. On the air. Childish. XD
KM: Hey how come I never ever notice her? *referring to Ruth
Shi Hui: *dumb blonde thinks he is talking about her* Eh I sit here so big for so long you haven’t noticed me…
Me: I guess your hair colour removed all possible attention on your cody
KM: Oh. Hey YH who’s that? I don’t know her
Me: You mean what’s it.
Shi Hui: *In some borderline indignant tone* It?
Me: Yea. What are you?
ROFLMAO
Then she wants Clarice to chaperone her to Geography WTF? Supposed to be at lesson then come to extra. I actually saw her like walking among the Year 5s who had like finished some exam on my way down.
KM: Hey have you heard Mr. Lim and Milton Raj jumped at Sooraj from either side. He got crushed, like his body collapsed into DNA into atoms into quarks
Me: And disappeared.
KM: Yea!
Me: Well I guess it wasn’t much different from his original state…
KM: LOL
Me: But I’m just saying there was a shell at first. So at first it was shell-nothing, now it’s nothing-nothing
So Jit comes with a different story.
Jit: Hey some Year one just pwned Sooraj hardcore.
Me: How?
Jit: The Year One just pointed a finger at Sooraj. Then he dies. Cos the Year One’s basketball ability too pro ardy.
Well. Nvm. Sooraj gets fked either way.
Most probably we were getting too noisy again. So the girls all evacuated.
And when the guys went back to class, it was like so freaking cool.
Why do I suck so bad at King of fighters. 
Nvm I pwn at Bridge. XD.
So like KM was chatting to with Ji Hyun on my laptop. And both sides were like being retarded and about 3 people were like chatting to 3 other people at the same time.
ZE’s brains should taste fantastic. Oozing with god-ful geniusness and all that…
And see, even after proofreading Nikki’s second/third rewritten descriptive paragraph, I still didn’t feel like writing mine. Too lazy. And fat. And too busy slicing off heads of phoenixes.
I still say you should just burn up a piece of paper with a stack of books drawn on it for Fahrenheit 451…and hand up the ashes. Phoenixes are just so 2-centuries ++++ ago.
Webcamming is so not fun in school. Especially when the person is right in front of you.
And…J.Lau’s luck sucks in 3-D Tic Tac Toe. ROFLMAO
Apprently the guys switched Clarice and Ruth’s things. While I had a fit of identity crisis.
Of others. XD
Library scanner got some prob lol. Contigent of 204-ers and 106-ers walked through and…
BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP
Turns out that the scanner was f***ed up. Stupid thing. I SAY IT’S A CONSPIRACY

No comments: