Tuesday, October 20, 2009

AHA

Anyway. Just see if I can somehow get to the com each day. For about an hour or something. Might be able to post. I dunno.
Before Chem
LOL
Daryl: Cheong is pronounced with a silent “e”
~EVILNESS~
Chemistry
BOO so many revision worksheets. And I can get some of them wrong.
NONONO I NEED TO GET ALL OF THEM PERFECTLY RIGHT SOMEHOW.
Perfectionism Disorder.
Anyway,
Mrs. Chong: All metals can produce zinc oxide…
Class: O.o
Mitra(to me): Yea OK so you burn gold and all of sudden ARGH WHERE’S ALL MY SHINY YELLOW STUFF?!
Me: Yea that’s how you lose money.
LOL my assignment 4 was screwed up
Me: Mrs. Chong do you have the original?
Mrs. Chong: Original?
Me: You know…the written one…
Mitra: Yea I distinctly remember him having a written one…
Mrs. Chong: Uh…this IS the original…
All of us: *stares at each other* HUH
OK. Weirdness. But I solved the mystery.
Not telling you guys. Aha.
BOO so many spam of each letter for the chem. quiz. By everyone. But I believe the answers are BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.
Aha.
Was telling Ji the answers to Chem Revision Wksht.
Ji: What’s the answer to 20?
Me: A
Ji: 16 (dunno which one)
Me: A
Ji: 19?
Me: A!
Ji: HUH OI LYH YOU SUCK!
Ok so see the answer turned out to BE A.
Gonna cut into half again. Totally no time to post. So…
I’ll be back.

No comments: