Wednesday, October 21, 2009

BYE

This is getting retarded.
Which I naturally am. Unless I get to eat raw meat. UN-fortunately, my parent would NEVER allow that.
So. Stay on dissatisfied-with-the-entire-world-in-general-state. Especially at the creators of a certain strategy game.
Speaking of games, I need to mug. Somehow.
Mentoring
The good news: We get break
The bad news: Mr. Cheong, as usual, had to stretch his definition of “on time” like a rubber band
The stupid news: We got cake. The type without no obligation to mug but equally edible. And no one brought tissues to eat with.
So we were reduced to ripping out the cardboard of the cake box. We suck. At cutting cakes. Into 24. Which amateurs…obviously suck at.
To day…was a more-photos-taken-than-usual-day. Eh girls send me the photos so I can have some fun with them.
Sounds wrong right. I meant it to.
WOOT apparently my Daidi luck still goes on. But who cares.
Math
Cheong wants us to do revision. The end. NOT.
We had a totally amiable discussion with Mr. Cheong about the validity of the school system after he brought up the attractive fact that if you got below B for your CA you’re screwed. WHO SAYS THIS SYSTEM DOESN”T SU—
Mr. Cheong: Please don’t post anything on your blog…
ARRGGHHHH
And HEY I realized that the reason the girls were late was ALL YOUR FAULT MR. CHEONG SO DOWN GIVE ME 25!
I’m Evil. And the girls were asking for Mr. Chai who was supposed to pop in for 5 minutes. BOO.
In any ca-
Got to go. AHA

No comments: