Wednesday, October 28, 2009

M18

So I was like suggesting a much better continuation to Ji's story.
And here is the result. XD

The ensuing work of fiction is STRONGLY not recommended to be read by those under 18.

An arm suddenly reached, wrapped around me .Soft, smooth, yielding. With faint surprise, I turned to face him. He held me in a steel, body hot, grip. Had he always been this strong? This large? Never before.
I heard him suck in breath, and the sensation that raced through our bodies was instant, white hot, electric shocking…passion. Cutting off air, blinding. Hot. With an unsuppressable groan of pleasure, he fell forward, pushing me onto the ground. Panting; drawing in perfumed air from my burning body.
I lay motionless and staring for a long moment. His panting, his weight, pressing against me, hard against me...so real. My mind raced, trying to grasp what had just happened. What had happened? Had I imagined it? Was I dreaming? Was a dream coming true? Hesitantly I stretched up, closer to the fierier skin and gently pressed my teeth to his throat, my throat, my property. The reaction was the same. He moaned eloquently, full of lust, full of desire and then lay still, softly panting. His chest heaving against mine. My chest, my property. Gasping, labored breathing, fighting for air.
For a second I cast my glance inward, puzzled, and found I was panting just as hard as him Closing my eyes, I tried to focus, but the flaming reactions of my body were threatening to consume my. Burn me to ash, burn him, too. The weight of his body as he lay on top of mine, pressed on top of mine, the warm scent and intoxicating taste of his skin, my skin…
I decided it was far more interesting to lavish my attention on him than to wonder where the missing pin was. To see what reactions were possible, for us both. With this resolve, I leaned forward, straining heavenward and placed my tongue against his neck, silky warm unguarded. Blindly, I began to lick his skin, my skin! Delicious, hot satin fragrant, mine. The tip of my tongue a moist warm finger on his pounding seething pulse.
The relentless shivers that raced through his body made his head swim, eyes cross, blinding, sightless. He couldn't withhold the cry of surprise desire passion longing lust that escaped him. Yes! I belong to you! The feelings he was experiencing were coming close to overwhelming drowning him. He bent over me, drawing nearer my hot flesh, HIS flesh, and lowered his lips onto my/his smoothly polished shoulder. A soft sigh, laden with longing, dripping with desire, escaped my lips as he placed several million kisses on my burning exposed flesh, barely contained furnace. Wrapped in my scent, my heat, he slowly relaxed his grip on my wrists and drew his arms around the petite thief lover soul angle, encircling my, caging my, owing, possessing, dominating…dominated. I lay prone under him on his bed, his bed. Our relationship would never be the same.
For a fleeting second I thought to escape fly free but then he pounced, driving toward me once again. But gently, so gently questing lips encountered the base of my neck. I had bit him just once, a bite meant to tear away his soul. A direct hit. Breathlessly I waited, longing for him to show me the pleasure that had so arrested his cause. Awaiting the bliss that had changed my life, awakened my life, had been born to.
"Please,” I whispered, purred panting deep in my throat. Please! It was a barely hidden plea for his attention. Please! I belong to you!
Finally he reached my throat and moving suddenly viciously attacked me.
The feeling was exquisite.
Blinded by the explosion of white that echoed his attack, I cried out with pleasure. Gasping, sucking in the hot air that moved between us. Heat charged air, searing my lungs, burning away fear reason pride. He pressed teeth against me, cutting off air for a second, then two, three, then backing away, then attacking again. Lips tongue teeth lips cutting off air, gasping, panting. Again, breathe, again… gasping, can’t pant, breath. More! More! I belong to you! I writhed under him as he alternately bathed my skin with his sweltering tongue and chewed on my cool silken exposed throat. The point of contact between us was burning under his touch then cool the second he moved on.
I seemed to be drawing out of him an aching hunger craving that he hadn't known, but had guessed at, was there. The desire need to possess me, absolutely unconditionally, completely utterly alone, superceded all thought. He swept his arms under my shoulders, catching me up, longing to draw me closer, nearer, to meld, join with me. You belong to ME! I did all I could to help him, my own arms enclosing enfolding him, my hands winding into his hair, raking his scalp, pulling him down.
"Am I dreaming?" he whispered, pausing to catch his breath, forcing his voice to work on something more tactile than moans.
"If you are, I am too," I replied, my voice a mere sigh, the softest ghost of sound.
"I don't know what to do," he went on as he rubbed his cheek against mys, smoothing the polish of my, feeling for the first time the satin gloss of a lover. He kissed licked panted chewed..."I mean... should I stop?"
I ran my lips along his jaw, trailing moisture and breathing out longing, then, only to gasp, as he returned his lips teeth tongue to my ear. His warm breath on my skin sent a shiver rippling through my body. "If you do..." I breathed as my head fell back, offering exposing taunting, "I'll never forgive you." I belong to you! I’m yours. Reason lost, muscles weak; fight, flight…gone.
Him smiled against my neck, Yes, you belong to me, before applying his teeth to my ear lobe. His plan, his reward, was a gasp of surprised pleasure that delicately cut through him like a knife. The loss of fluid, the draining of blood came in the next second, only to be stopped as my ruby lips were drawn to his ear. Grazing with fire.
He drew away from my then, seeking my eyes in the dark of the room. Searching for permission for the unthinkable, only caring for his own sake. For a long moment he stared down at me before he slowly, deliberately, lowered his lips onto mine.
At first they both stared at each other in wonder. He was sure there was nothing, ever, as soft as my lips on the earth, on his lips. He was loath to be separated from us, even for a second, but the longer he lingered, the stronger the need to devour, consume and own me was. Elusive touches gave way to more urgent pressured pleasures. He quickly learned he could elicit a soul wounding moan from me when he drew his tongue over my pearl smooth lips. I received the same response when finally ultimately I opened, parted my lips and allowed my owner, slave to explore my mouth.
My interior was hot sweet heady delectable and he felt himself submerging drowning willingly, happily in its depths. What began as gentle probing rapidly became enflamed stroking as he closed his eyes to the night, his life and the world he knew and opened his senses to the young woman, his lover, his property his master in his arms.
There was no doubt in his mind that his body’s reaction the softness, hardness, could be no mystery to me. He could feel my soft subtle body under his hips, he could press himself into the curve of my body where he naturally fit as if I had been molded with him in mind. The blood flow, the path of heat. He knew the throbbing, all consuming erection he was suffering from, delighting in, would be just as obvious to me, and yet he felt no embarrassment. He was thrilled that I would know just what effect, reaction plans I was having on him. His master. I belong to you! How he longed to know what I felt.
As if in answer to this thought, I let out a frustrated yowl and drew away from him. My hands became claws that pulled, caught, ripped at his shirt, seeking the skin beneath societies Ill. I disturbed the warm globe of air around us in my fight to liberate my poison of choice.
A smile was the only answer I received to this silent battle, as he carefully stood and began removing his shirt. I lay unmoving on the bed, watching absorbing. When he was bare to the waist pale in the moonlight smooth as glass he reached out and pulled me to my feet. Moving quickly he spun my around and pulled my back against himself pressing against bare skin. My gloves and bow tie were gone in a twinkling, his work. Reaching under my arms he ran his hands along my velvet clad body, gently pressing against my breasts, forcing us together, deepening their swell as he reached for the buttons of my jacket.
I looked down past my own flesh to his hands. He worked to undo my, and my buttons, and I, silent witness wished only for more hours to the night, cursing the dawn. The black velvet material was slowly peeling back, dissecting, exposing the tiny pink dress. When he reached the last button he slowly drew his hands up along my, his, body, smoothing the jacket off my body was he moved. Waist stomach breasts shoulders. I took a small step forward to let him pull it clear, remove this next barrier before I pressed myself, molded myself against him again.
"What can’t I do?" he whispered as he returned his hands to my breasts, gently stoking me through the dress. He gently kneaded my flesh, rekindling the smoldering panting breath that had paused in the undressing. My head lolled backward, my pony tail a silk cord that brush coolness on his skin as my body weakly allowed him to explore what no one had ever touched. And why not, I belonged to him as much as I owned him.
"You can’t touch my hair," was the reply. That was all, the only condition, only taboo. I am yours, this body is yours, take me, love me, but don’t expose me.
With that he reached into the dress and began fondling, greedily grasping my skin. He quickly unlaced the back of the dress, pulling it fiercely from my body, exposing my smooth, incandescent bare skin. The very object of his every wish was commanding his life. The forest that had echoed with his pitiful cries of longing now were filled with my labored panting rich with desire breath as he caught my nipples, hardened by his attentions, and rolled us in his fingers. I writhed, my long hair lashing against his naked chest, as I fought to remain standing.
Wherever there was bare flesh his hands went, trailing heat. He caressed my breasts, toyed with my nipples and licked, chewed, kissed my neck and shoulders the whole while. I could do nothing but let him. Wanted nothing more than to let him. I was powerless under his spell, under his hands, gentle attention. My whole body was humming with his touch and I was both unwilling and unable to stop him. Him ran his hands, firmly pressing against my, down my body. Past breast, stomach, over my panties, squeezing my thighs still in their black silk, stroking my boots, then up, drawing passion along as he moved. When he swept my off my feet and deposited me once again on the ground I didn’t, couldn’t, wouldn’t make a sound.
He lay me down, gently, fragile spell that I was and pulled himself over me, covered, draped my side like a blanket. Offering himself as devotee supplicant, he placed his mouth on one breast and a hand on the other. With a cry of delighted pleasure, I arched my back as his cool lips closed on my burning skin. It seemed his tongue was everywhere and my body was aflame with the desires he was stirring in me. I was panting his name, worshipping him from my place in his bed, running my hands along his back, raking us into his sleek hair. Luring, pulling, longing to draw him closer to the raging fire he tended. That all this was my fault I was sure, and that there was only one suitable punishment for me I was sure, but when that time would come I couldn’t say.
Swiftly he wrapped me in his arms and rolled over. I sudden found I was on top of him, and I rose up, straddling him, gazing down on him as he, gazing upon the face of God, looked up in wonder. His hands once again explored my body, always pressing deeply, dragging my flesh, always I was aware of his presence. Until I fell forward, my hands on either side of his head, my breasts within reach of his mouth. But he didn’t reach for us at first. His hands went to my hips, and with a swift wrenching jerk my panties were removed from my body. His hands roughly gripped my hips and forced me downward, smearing me onto his firm stomach. I cried out exquisitely at the introduction of flesh on flesh.
He sat up then catching my, as his hands opened released the last barrier. From somewhere in my mind I heard the jingly sounds of his belt, zipper, and the rustle of fabric and knew the time was at hand. Finally. I belong to you! I want to belong to you alone!
He drew my forward, worshipful onto my knees over him as he sat on the edge of the bed. His hands caressed the smooth curve of my ass, traced up my spine and then one hand was gone. I could feel him reaching between us, and then the instrument of my need chastisement longing was gently splitting my in two, spreading my wide to the room. He held onto his own flesh, moving himself forward to where my entire blood supply was pulsing throbbing, then back drawing into my moist depths. Silken smooth glass played along my drooling length until the hand on my back settled on my hip and began to force, insist, on my submission. Sliding my knees apart, I acquiesced lowering myself, feeling him growing, blossoming pushing my further part, spreading, stretching...entering.
The harmony of their conjoined panting grew with each passing second until he realized there were words in the sound. I was entreating swearing pleading promising. Trusting himself, he swiftly swept his hands up my back, caught my shoulder and forced, dragged my downward. Splitting my along a new plain. I screamed then, and again as he rocked back and thrust upward, and again, again, again again again againagainagain…
Suddenly the world changed. My screaming became his own as I was pulling on him, deep within. Seemingly my body was trying to draw him out, and he couldn’t resist. The loss of fluid, again, and again, swept over him, cutting off all light sight sound except for the pounding of his heart. The massage from my interior muscles continued, then again, and he felt the blood that had been so long in his hips returning there, like coming home. Without moving thought or action he was hardening within my hot moist slick fist. I squealed in delighted pleasure as I rocked forward, capturing his mouth in a deep kiss. Pressing my softly padded chest against his, grazing his nipples with my own. He could hear my still, begging, pleading insisting and then he joyfully came again. Filling my again giving his life to my again.

No comments: