Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tuesday:Back for Seconds

Nice. I should get a copyright for that title.
Oh wait screw. First class already uses it. Hmph.
Back to Break
You see Jit has this nice little joke…
Man: Doctor, every time I eat meat, I pass out meat. When I eat eggs, I pass out eggs. What do I do?
Doctor: Hmm…eat some shit.
Then I heard one variation.
When you eat meat, you pass out…shit. Usually.
Now see if all things were reversible, including the digestive system, then when you eat that shit, you pass out the…chicken.
Following the same reasoning…I figured out how cannibals give birth.
Never mind it’s lame. XD
So Adrian and gang came when KM and Daryl had finished ordering. Without Clarice.
Weird. She arrived after I got my coke
Me: I thought you died.
KM: I think when they finish ordering, we’ll have finished eating.
Hmm. So sad KM and Daryl don’t have that kind of eating ability.
LMAO apparently Sooraj’s Mum now thinks F*** is a harsh word for keep quiet. WOW. But that still isn’t a valid excuse to use it when the teacer says SHUT UP to you and you quickly try and find a word to shout back.
So when I like came back to school, we went to the classroom expecting the Malay lesson to be going on and there was…no teacher. WTF.
So Ansel, being the retard he usually is, raided my bag AGAIN, then went to Nikki’s table and said OMG 24! And I was like yea that one’s Nikki’s. But Candice was like but Nikki only got 23 when Daryl like walked over and said yea I believed that for a moment too until you see what he’s pointing at.
A blank Chinese foolscap. Out of any other subject he could have chosen to point randomly at, he chose Chinese.
And in walks the hey-you’re-like-30-minutes-late. He chased me and Daryl out boo.
The moment I walk into the library, there comes Jonathan Tan and he introduces my to a whole new take on the library’s books. I shall need to explore them more thoroughly in the future. Without revealing too much, let’s just say POP ART is NOT for younger readers.
Jit is too much of a perve. How does he have so many pictures/videos of Ji Hyun and Clarice gaying. Or just Ji Hyun. And now Ji Hyun lying on the ground is like his phone wallpaper.
OK, so I was trying to make myself do work for about 10 minutes when Dr. Wong chased us out of the much-cooler-then-library-room. And 10 minutes later…Mr. Cheong entered. 204 just couldn’t miss this chance to gather right in front of him. Tat Year one must have been thinking WTF so many ppl come out of nowhere. The fact that Mit and Jit started discussing MTFK this and MTFK that just drove him to the other end of the library. Called the exit.
Oh well. I got bored of staring at Mr. Cheong who doesn’t even like react, so I went out and saw Ji and KM, Ji and Jit playing with some…deflated, puny pathetic excuse for a soccer ball. WTF.KM or Jit ended up taking it. So we were kicking that stupid thing around, then Nikki Shi Ni and Candice came in.
Shi Ni is such a suan-ner. Keep on throwing the ball at Candice but like missing about 20 cm above her.
Candice: Eh stop suan-ning my height.
KM: Eh is you too short noob.
Shi Ni/Nikki (can’t remember): You’re not that tall either…
KM: Nope…I’m really tall
Zzt. What matters is that I’m taller than everyone else in the room.
KM is too evil. The moment he gets the ball be prepared to withstand minimum 8 hits before he can’t get the ball.
Then Shi Ni was like hitting Nikki and Nikki was trying to hit her but O.o Shi Ni escaped. What a failure.
Then J.Lau and the guys walked in and wanted to chase Shi Ni Nikki and Candice out because they wanted to change. So they were like waiting and waiting and waiting but the girls were like huddled in front of Nikki’s laptop (hey! I thought she “didn’t bring”. Then I realized me and Ji persuaded her not to…show that she brought) so Daryl and Km were like SCREW IT and started stripping their polo tee and at that moment Candice turned around. Pwned.
Let’s not go into details then.
PE
Was really dumb. Cos see the lighting alarm started and we were bitching about ANOTHER SOCCER LESSON FKED. Then it stopped. WOOT. Unfortunately 206 and 205 took control of field SCREW THEM so we had to play street soccer on a pathetically small playing field. Don’t make me count the number of times YX kicked the ball into the godforsaken grass behind the track where it was like freaking hard to retrieve.
I’ll do it myself. It’s 3. And he was the only one who did that. Pro right.
But then that retard Daryl went off to play Captain’s ball halfway. So soon enough most of us ditched street soccer as well.
LOL WTf kind of game are they playing. KM the X-man versus Daryl the double X man. Then they make our jobs easier by putting the chairs about 10 cm apart from each other. So J.Lau suggested we play touch rugby.
At the end, I think the only proper game was played by Mitra, Sooraj, Bryan and YX. Street soccer on a tinier playing field.
Better not FKING rain next week.

No comments: