Sunday, October 25, 2009

Useless stuff

Thursday is a little…useless. But it’s short, see, so I’m just posting it while I can.
Just transfer some games first.
The things I do before the exams. Sigh.
Math
ZZT Mr. Cheong just had to come in today. BOO. At least I finished the revision package.
And then he wants us to do it. Which can be accomplished on the calculator.
Bleurgh. Tell the Math Department and their workings to stuff themselves. WHAT IS A CALCULATOR FOR???
Zzt. Can’t remember much now…
But I have an ability to block out painful memories. XD
Break
One of those uber-long ones. Everyone felt studious, so we went to…chemistry remedial class.
Mrs. Chong: O.o why are all of you here?!
Us: Keeping Adrian and Shankari company…
Bleh the girls just went there to get extra notes which I have been looking at with Adrian for the last two/one weeks…while using his laptop. There are always some advantages. But my mission there is definitely not totally studious.
Apparently LJJ was there to do some quiz he missed.
Mrs. Chong: Have you revised ur chem. Stuff O.O
Me: *grabs him by the shoulders and glares at him8 HAVE YOU REVISED YOU CHEM STUFF *really threateningly*
XD I’m bad
Then WJ wanted to use the laptop ~NOOOOOO!~
So I left. Shankari was looking at me with a WTF expression for some reason. HA I CAN GO IN AND OUT FOR FUN YOU CAN’T.
Never mind I got my laptop now HA.
Then I went back to the chem. Lab…with all the guys.
Mrs. Chong: O.o First all the girls then all the guys…
LOL only got one copy. So Jit had to scan for about 4 hours…
I’m bad at robbing banks I can’t believe it NUUUU
At 12.30 we evacuated to the library
Ji: hey ZE you have Adrian to amuse you…
ZE: YAY
Ji: …and LYH to bully you!
ZE: NUUUU
So I bullied him. And continued robbing banks. The learning curve is like so huge from level 2 to 3 LOL

No comments: