Saturday, October 10, 2009

F...before T!

JI U SUCK.
SO NOW I’M BOLDING EVERYTHING SO YOU WILL SEE. FRIDAY COMES BEFORE THURSDAY IN THE DICTIONARY OK?

SO here we go…
Mentoring
LOL Mitra u evil person. Rise flag slackslackslack make YX wait for you then chiong.
OI MR. CHEONG YOU UNDERSTAND OUR FREAKING TESTS ARE LIKE LESS THEN A MONTH AWAY.

And you weren’t even supposed to come. Bleh. Better be busy the whole of next week. SO I won’t see you. For your own good.
Mr. Cheong: "You all should start revision…Dun wait till last day then chiong"
Class: "BUT WE DON'T HAVE OUR FILESS!! D<"
Cheong: "OK i will return you all next week. But it's very easy mahh. What so difficult?"
Candice: "Circle geom…"
cheong: "OUT OF THE SO MANYY TOPICS ONLY ONE DIFFICULT ONLY MAHH. O_O"
Me: You see that one topic alone is enough to like freaking screw us up *imitates exploding somehow with my arms*
Mr. Cheong: Eh you not tired ah?
FINALLY DUN DAO ME RIGHT
Mr. Cheong: "The problem solving thing is very good. research shows that –insert imbah mathematician- used polya."
J.Lau: "THEN DID NEWTON USE POLYA?! DID EINSTIEN USE POLYA?!"
Classus: "what has it got to do with our maths."
Mr. Cheong: "Polya is very good. Even if you don’t trust me, trust polya."
Daryl: "Oh then matrices use polya."
LMAO
Break
Yea so basically I finished whatever we had to do today for English while Mr. Cheong was BS-ing So can have long break WOOT.
BLEH FELIX HOW COULD YOU BID DIMES WITH 4 ACES?!!!
Nvm. I pwn. XD.
O.o LOL KM is funny. Keep on trying to steal Ji’s chocos
Ji: It’s all melting!!!
KM: That was the point!
LOL ZE was my partner for one game. So he was like Oh! Time to not play clubs forever. So I was being evil and wanted to screw him up. SO halfway through I played clubs and Ji pwned everything else.
ZE you loser. Ahahahaha.
SO we played Daidi. And Ji was like one more game one more game one more game.
Will you people stop emo-ing when you lose?
AND STOP BEING MUGGERS. Make me feel so slackish and fat.
Nevermind. Computer games are a good anaesthetic.
Boo how Adrian gets the time to play every single game on y8 WTF.
Make me feel somehow even more noob.
LOL Mr. Chai blur come in during our imba break.
History
O.o he’s not going to teach us for some time. And WOOT History test won’t have Burma.
Anyway. Me and Mitra were calculating something. Then Boo Mr. Lim saw us treating his SBQ questions like rough paper.
Eh nvm mind one lah. Just that I haven’t completed the second set yet.
I still can’t understand why the PAP consider their freaking retarded referendum as a triumph. Total BS.
Must add some LMAO because the poster Mr. Lim created had like, er…BS at the very top. Fitting.
Chinese
Yea J.Lau and Co.’s sad story for Chinese:
“I was born Chinese”
Produced courtesy of ME!
EGO
Bleh need to write essay. I was just going through the motions for one page then stopped doing anything. Anyway the essay I’m intending to write is so long prolly won’t be able to finish. Add that to whatever I DID write was crap I just threw away the paper.
How can Kian Wee finish the essay WTF. LMAO.
CANDICE YOU FAIL SO LONG ONLY WRTE ONE PAGE.
Hmm. Try and finish over Sunday. XD.
Math
Filming sucks. BOO.
The Chai fellow was getting me to prove why when I swing a square around the centre of another square the over lapping area is the same. I was going to say go F*** yourself but there was this irritating guy sticking the recorder right behind my face so I couldn’t say stuff like that. So he was saying you can’t possibly attach two squares to an exam paper and I was like OKOK. And the moment he walked away I started constructing my two squares.
Probably the teacher thinks Sooraj is a uber-genius cos he drew somany diagrams. OMG how can Chai be so deluded.
Anyway there was this new guy who will insist on taking close-up shots of whichever table Chai was like teaching at. So he took a close up shot of my squares, then later on took another close up shot of my…err…squares. Along with my cubes and other random stuff. BOO GO AWAY.
So Mr. Chai was there saying probably because you don’t have the material to make the squares and I was there cutting and going JUST YOU WAIT and Mitra was ROFLMAO-ing beside me.
Funny guy go call Mitra to expand some quadratic-related crap then Mitra started pointing at me when I was quietly telling him the answer. Bugger with the recorder go turn in my direction. Mitra you evil guy.
Break
Stupid erratic gameplay is so screwed up.
Nevermind. You people don’t know what I’m talking about don’t you.
It’s probably better that way. Basically, the girls just zao-ed whle the boys started to play…soccer with Mitra’s funny little un-full of air mini-basketball.
But I hear that apparently the girls found out the virtue of pool with water bottles.
CCA
Sooraj you slcaker VEeryone else go for CCA ardy you pon. BS.
But nevermind next time I'm going to stay in class got some one to accompany me.
O.o Obama got Nobel Piece Prize. Everyone found out at like the same time because one’s of Annabeth’s friend/relations SMS-ed her from Japan to tell her the news.
Bleh Mr. Valles submitted our newsletter to Straits Time, and for the first time we actually went in because…um apparently we were late like every time.
This is such BS. Isn’t like Daryl the more experienced one. Tell him go be layout artist manx.
Oh wait. No student from Year 4 and below would be able to compete in time anyway. Biased Straits Times make the competition be on our test days.
Of course, that is IF we qualify…
Just like I might be going to some camp only IF I’m selected. I want to see Mr. Cheong’s face for many more years…

No comments: