Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunday Morning

Yea. Such Bullshit.
On the other hand, there is probably the other factor of me not having enough time to post regularly. Besides the especial content censors. Anyway.
Math was such a great session.
Mr. Yee: I have got a lot of complain from the other teachers about you people. Actually the girls are OK, but I heard that the BOYS like TOUCHING each other! CYRUS, RAPHAEL, YJ, JAMES,
Galen: LOL
Mr. Yee: GALEN YOU DUN LAUGH YOU’RE ALSO ONE OF THEM.
Galen: What?!
GG n1. Dint hear my name mentioned, which was good.
Mr. Yee: DH, Jit Wu
DH: I was DEFENDING MY BREAD MAN.
Galen: eh what BS then Nicole leh?
Mr. Yee Huh no she only do that in MY class. And even so only point point point and laugh.
Galen: WHERE GOT LIDDAT ONLY?!
I gotta agree on that particular point. She has many short term goals, and all of them comprise of eating the person closest to her. :O
Jit: I think, right, Galen keep on touching Clare…
DH: HEY DO YOU KNOW WHAT JIT SAY? TIONG KEEPS ON TOUCHING CLAIRE!
D. A. (go figure)
Claire: *takes out a penknife*
GG.
Me: Jit. DH. BB.
Jit: Eh nothing to do with me it’s DH MAN (woah knows how to dodge bullets so fast)
DH: WHAT?! Hey Claire, could you, uh, not play around with that dangerous weapon? I feel very endangered.
Mr. Yee: Eh if you make my mentor rep angry and she attack you, I will close both eyes. Cos my mentor reps must defend them first right? Like you my class when not agree with other class I stand on u people side.
*Ansel potters around randomly*
Mr. Yee: OK Ansel although my class me not my subject so if u disagree with me I will *incriminating action*
Yes, Math was great. I can’t imagine why people would want to sleep through it.
Mr. Yee: JIT YOU FINISH DUN GO AROUND LAUGHING AT PPL BETTER GO AROUND HELP THEM MAN.
*from other side of class*
Jit: TIONG YOU NOOBUSE RATIO THEOREM SUMMORE
Galen: JIT SHADDAP!
Heheheh.
I hatez. Bio quizzeh.
:(
Like, I got 10.5 for the quiz. Upon 15. The mark allocation was:
1/5 for MCQ
9.5 for OEQ WTH.
As Dr Wong would say, DOOD.
On a more distressing note, my bio file has vanished. Along with, if I am not wrong, one of my practicals. GG.
*During econs*
PS: (to James) Pass to the perverts behind us.
LMAO.

No comments: