Thursday, March 24, 2011

Peacock

Tomorrow is FRIDAY.
That should be foreboding. For the most part though life has been enjoyable. Is enjoyable if I hadn’t suddenly found myself at the end of a series of unfortunate decisions, memories and mark recently.
Yes, mark. But. Screw that.
The coming of morning was the realization that people can, in fact, be incredibly retarded.
Ming Wei: Hey, what do you think will happen if I drop this bag?
Me: But it’s only one storey…oh, never mind. Go ahead.
Ming Wei: Imagine…*drops bag*
POW
*Me, Ming Wei and Victor look down*
*see water spilling out of the bag*
Ming Wei: HOLY SHIT MY BOTTLE *rushes down to…I dunno. Save stuff in the bag?*
Me: DOOD n1 RETARDED?!
*sees HUGE hole punched STRAIGHT through the bottle cap*
LMAO. DumbArse.
Chinese was. Bad. Bad bad. Wu Jiong making my life difficult. :(
PE was badbad too. In the first set of pull ups I miscalculated, consequently slipping due to lack of grip and then…landing on my knees. Not the butt. That would have been so ungainly, no?
Then I did the second set, miscalculated less, but apparently it was not enough and therefore I landed on my toe. Hard.
Jumping capability compromised. Which in the end didn’t matter so much.
STUPID SHOES SLIPPING. WTH.
Jit: EH JAMES YOU MTFK how ur shoes got SO MUCH FRICTION ONE AH???
9.4 secs no kidding. Bah.
Nat: Eh why is Gabriel following us huh?
Me: *ahem* following SIMIN *ahem**ahem*
Woah. English was Good. I mean, watching movies every four lessons was GREAT, but with Mr. Chin back being Sandbag Commandant, I guess it’d be good to have a friendly teacher.
A very friendly teacher.
Ms. Koo: I have heard things about your class…
Class: o.O
Ms. Koo: No, I see you all looking at me thinking hey must be something bad right…No, I’ve heard nothing but good things about your class.
Later on…
Ms. Koo: yea, you guys are said to make a lot of noise. And that’s not a bad thing!
Ms. Koo: You guys are my LAST HOPE to do well for English.
Oh noes.
Ms. Koo: I was so impressed my DH and Galen. They have the CONFIDENCE, and capability to present crap and capture the attention of the class even when they’re talking some rubbish…
Proness. Heh.
Ms. Koo: And I believe, Jit Wu, that J.Lau has fallen in love with you!
Class: WOAH GG
Ms. Koo: Yes. First it was the Advert presentation where they were going on and on about a Yap Jit Wu burger. Everyone was laughing except me because I didn’t KNOW what was going on. Later on J.Lau wrote about you in his print advert. Today, when I went to 402, J.Lau told me to “watch out for Jit Wu”. That’s how I know.
N1 lah.
Ms. Koo: Oh, yes. Late coming. I hope that will not be a regular occurrence.
Tseren: Yea, Claire…
Ms. Koo: Oh, I’m sure that she can make sure you people are not late…
Tseren: No! she’s the one who’s late, whole day long being late because of going to the toilet with Cyrus.
Class: WOAH n1
Ms. Koo: Hmm, I can see that this class has a lot of…scandals…
You learn. Every lesson. :D
Ms. Koo: as you know, I’m an attention seeker, and would like you to pay attention to me for most of the time and not leave me feeling out of the loop and emo-ing in a corner.
Me: You could turn off all the lights and leave one directly over you. (V)
Ms. Koo: Well…that’s an idea…
DH: Then when you turn on the lights you see everyone ZZZ
Ms. Koo: Oh, yes, that’s another problem I’m scared of…
Me: *ahem*the Koreans*ahem*
During the break, we were seeing a gay corner/taupok unfold at the originally quiet corner of the relatively small seminar room where James was originally emoing about his Physics marks. Until others came along.
On the other side of the door, DH and co. were pigging out on fried fishballs.
Jit: CB WTH nvr tell me WTF
Apparently he was eating with one hand, getting the beehoon with another, and then filling cups with teh tarik and chuggin’ them.
While the projector was screwing up.
Ms. Koo: Sometimes my Math not too good, so 5 minutes may magically shrink or stretch…
PS: N1 5 min so long XD
Random comment:
Nicole: Simin come closer, so I can eat you properly XD
Simin: Huh Nuuu *moves away nervously*
Nicole: Put your finger in my mouth OMNOMNOM
Completing sentences is crucial. In life and all in good fun.
Ms. Koo: You see, people may not be giving birth because…
Me: Our males have been neutered XD
****
Ms. Koo: If you really cannot make it then I advise you to…
Me: Bribe the teacher…
Ms. Koo: Oh, no, not that, rather…aim for a B- *turns to look at YJ and gang*
Jit: It’s all 7 of you LMAO
Yao Rui: How do you drop English?
Ms. Koo: Oh, I’m sorry although NUS High IS a specialized school, but you CAN’T drop English. I mean, Lim Jeck is a Math guru…
Class: GOD
Ms. Koo: OK, god, but I’m pretty sure right now he’s somewhere in Lalaland already.
I expect much awesomeness ahead.
On a side note, I miss Mr. Tan Gim Yong. :(

No comments: