Thursday, March 10, 2011

What The Hell

Today. Aching. Argh.
Chinese was so much. Retardedness. Oh yeah need to rmbr something tmrw. Or not.
Somehow I managed to squeeze a time slot out of everyone’s packed schedule for extra Chinese lessons. GG le.
So essentially today we were doing some kind of…spelling competition?
DH VS Jun Hui VS Jeremias-->GG Hwa Chong representative man!
WJ: If many wrong then is HC representative…if many right then is NUS High representative!
In the end, it doesn’t even matter.
I did that on purpose. Not on pun-purpose, but on purpose-purpose, because DH to proleh. XD.
Later, Jit, YY and Roy PK
WJ: Although Roy failed, he is still the best among the three.
Hmm. We only had 5 questions. One mark per question. XD
Me VS Tiong VS Simin.
Simin def sick today. Somewhere. Or else how she write so many wrong. One out of five lehh.
Then WJ dunno sumthing wrong minus Tiong 0.25 marks for untidy handwriting? N1
Wah seh. PE tiring sia. At least not doing 6 rounds.
Actually I preferred six rounds. At least I feel less inadequate. Needa break 222 :X
And more pull-ups dammit.
Peng Seng: Mr. Yee will have 3 reasons to be angry…THREE TABLES SUMMORE So pro man u ppl.
Aha. But the Social Network was awesome k thx. Especially the Eduardo gets pissed off scene.
“I’d like to freeze this account with the $19000”
Later on:
“Hey we’d like to offer you $500,000 investment for your company”
Nice one owned already and he didn’t realize. What a retard. Then again, he was an economist major who got scammed by his own lawyers who worked in the company he co-owned…or not. 1000% dilution beat that.
In the end Mr. Yee did come GG :O
Nuu I made a set of screwed up decision.
Firstly I should not have skipped a free one-hour writing session, which happened to be surprisingly simple, seeing as I was “involved” in the talk.
Then later because I went to a talk for laughs I missed the chance to go see the innocent (no I’m just kidding) Year Threes and talk about the inappropriate innuendoes Yu Jian taught me the other year.
On the other hand, what if they change the format again?
“By the way, we have an Outdoor Challenge component which you can’t prepare for! Good luck!”

No comments: