Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Way Back into Love

Why do I have the time to post this in reverse order?
One of life’s bigger mysteries, hot on the heels of me complaining the difficulty of posting.
Basically I forgot about Math. Maybe because I was doing something else. That being said, I attempted to do Bio during Math on Tuesday but decided I should watch my graph this time around. GRARAWR.
Stupid little India ink eating thingies. Move around and about so fast.
Me: Where are you noobs
*zip past*
*stops*
*tumbles about and around up and down for no better reason than for the absolute fun of it*
*disappears*
Me: WTH
*halfway thru Bio*
Me: DH Do you remember what you forgot last week?
DH:…GG I DO
See, every week I always think about playing cards later after Bio and thus remind
So, after treating the $285 instrument with high respect, and trying to look for cells for the better part of an hour,
Dr. Low: Actually you could just turn down this iris lever…
DH: Oh WTH So clear!
GG man wrong graph so bio prac SCREWED. D:
I emoes?
Anyway. Chinese so GG. Blah. First thing WJ come in start talking about our test like uber GG le. Average marks just below 60% point wth. Even the highest scorer got 75% only. Like, an A2. In other words, O Lvl prolly only one A2 for our class?
On the other hand, that highest scorer mentioned was …me.
Yes that sounds so suan I know. Butbutbbut. NUUU. I GOT SUANED.
Comprehension: 24/25
Summary: 11/20
WTS. That’s like, less than 80% of the class? WTcrap?
*emoes again*
Assembly program was so retarded.
Supposedly it was a House Meeting.
More like an organized 5-minute announcement time to announce the Handball and Tagball players. Or Handball and Rugball. Whatever.
Then.
Happy surprise ball games!
Apparently it seemed, for a while, to be Nobellians VS Faradians.
Or not. Year for against Year Three?
Whatever. It was so cool. And kinda failure. And very laughable. LMAO.
Pass. Pass-ZOOM! Overhead.
Pass. Pass. Pass. Oops. Bouncebouncecatch.
Lim Pin too pro le.
Then again, all the Year Fours were like TOWERING.
*Halfway through “Assembly”*
Journalism cancelled GG?

No comments: