Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Her Name is Alice

GG. What a dumb day.
And it all begins with my voluntary sojourns to class to clean it up. I should make it a habit from now on. :D
So DH was strumming da guitar, Cyrus was sleeping and Shi Ni was playing the utterly ruined piano lika retard.
DH: Eh Yu Han go play that…song. She like it very much one!
Me: You mean she knows any songs?
Shi Ni: Oi! *tries to hit me*
*I start playing “Just The Way You Are”*
DH: Eh you recognize this?
*Gabriel walks in*
Gabriel: *after about half a minute* Oh! I know this song!
DH: N1 Shi Ni do YOU?
Shi Ni: *gives blank ~HUH~ look*
Gabriel: Eh I listen to Jay Chou songs and even I recognize this—and this is definitely not Jay Chou.
Me: DOOD I play for so long still cannot hear?
Gabriel *mouths song title at her*
Shi Ni: OH! LMAO
Holy crap. Blonde. Seriously.
Let me relate another tale, of a week ago.
Shi Ni: eh why I dun have Internet?
DH: DOOD You haven’t turned on the Wi-fi LOL
Shi Ni: *turns on Wi-fi* Eh still dun have leh!
Me: You got connect to the network in the first place or not?
WTH lah.
Anyway, enough of her. Let’s talk about me. I like talking about me.
Everyone noticed the scratches on my arms. Everyone was overly concerned.
Mr. Yee: Eh how come your hand got these scratches?
Cyrus: Holy crap why are there scratches are you OK.
Blah. Jagged, short nails=bad when I scratch myself
DH: GG must be Claire trying to shadow scratch me and Jit…ten missed both of us and hit you. Can’t even see her fingers move.
I like that explanation. XO
Still. English today. Was so. Blah. Who cares. Lets just wait and see what missing one whole paragraph does.
Galen: :O Did you leave lines?
DOOD if I left lines where would I be left with HUH?
Music was good. I likes pulling red lines out of nowhere.
Me: Shit there’s supposed to be a red line here what are we gonna do?
*clicks lyric and drags a red line out from nowhere*
Jit: Hurm…
I like pair work. Unless we’re going to convert that into Garageband? :O.
Can’r even remember Physics. Except talking about nothing BUT physics. Like, say, how Galen’s new thumbdrive looks like Jit. XD Swallowing hazard, huh?
*hey seriously it’s cute*
Galen: Jeremias, we will *pulls apart thumbdrive cover* do this. Let’s say this is the whiteboard. *places upper half of Po’s body* ad this is the back of the classroom *places Po’s legs*
Clear enuff? XD
Thereafter ensued the fastest game of Monopoly Deal ever. Under one minute BEAT THAT.
And then, I found out how powerful rent cards could be at pissing off people. XD
Da Vinci.
“When a visitor walks in, he’s going to think, there’s something VERY wrong with this school”
Yea. Seriously, I mean, they could put at least minimal thought into planning a proper module.
*more incriminating evidence*

No comments: