Friday, March 4, 2011

This Love

Bzzt. You gotta love Journalism. I know I do. Especially when I’m not holding any EXCO posts.
Until next year, when I become one of the only three Year 5s. I’m so screwed.
Holy crud. RUSSELL YOU KNOW TOO MUCH YOU SHALL DIE.
GG how Mr. Yee AWL again. Then Tseren and Galen late summore.
Claire: Hey Tseren I received an SMS from Mr. Yee this morning saying he would be on MC and you would be late. I mean, he’s obviously home if he were on MC, then how would he know if you were going to be late?
Tseren: :O WTH obviously I SMS-ed him first. What are you thinking?
*ahem*defensive*ahem*
During Physics we had a revision session. During which I spotted both Peng Seng and Young Joo bending over James’ lap, and Cyrus bouncing a clenched fist off his. Lap. Hmm.
GG Physics test was actually trickier looking than I expected. Or not. I live in denial.
Dr. Pek can really talk. I mean, I’ve noticed but it’s never been to my non-benefit. Until today :O. Now the session is going to have to be pushed to…term 2? God darn.
And I need to look for the 401 guys. Don’t ask.
One learns a lot from practicals. Such as people having the ability to not follow provided instructions.
*After I return from weighing two grams of stuff*
Me: JIT WTH DID YOU JUST DO
Jit: Aren’t you supposed to just pour everything in?
Me: *mentally explodes*
*later on*
Me: Sometimes the quality of work isn’t actually as good as I hope. Mostly due to the person next to me. *looks left to Jit*
Galen: Yea. Similar effects *thumbs at DH*
Phew failed to smash a measuring cylinder.
Now I understand why 403 is doing better at Math. I mean, seriously. Too much noise.
Cyrus left the Chemistry lab the earliest…and comes the latest?
Tseren: Probably caught by male rapists…
Me: Now we know what you think about in your free time.
A Year one girl made her male classmate cry.
What an insult to men.

No comments: