Friday, March 18, 2011

Marry You

You know.
Somehow the post just below looks just a bit too scathing.
So I shall just leave it there. I’m feeling scathing at the moment.
DAMN. IT. ALL.
There. Moving on.
Class outing left me empty.
Well, most things leave me either empty of full of worry nowadays. So. Former sounds better. :O
It must have been such a sight at Paya Lebar station.
Claire: I should distance myself from you guys.
Well, no wonder. Sometimes our enthusiasm for cards goes a little too far.
DH: I went to have a look, and realized that the tables were for some…banking advice or what not.
Me: We could go there, sit down and play Poker. High finance, buddy.
Damn shoulda hitched a ride with Claire’s mom earlier. Then maybe we wouldn’t need to see DH going around being a retard.
Claire: Usually when I wait here there ARE taxis.
DH: OK *picks random leaf* Look here this is magic leaf it can block out all of us and leave Claire to flag down the taxi! AHAHAHAHA
High ALREADY. Tsktsk.
Playing Texas Hold’em over drinks is…cool. Somehow. Two aces may have had something to do with that, but…
Seriously, the class outing comprised mostly of cards, mahjong, Monopoly, more mahjong.
And lots of beverages.
With pizza.
And BBQ BUT I HAD TO LEAVE EARY RAWR.
PS: Can’t Use that tap I can’t turn it.
Me: *flips tap up*
*Tap gushes*
Me: N1?
Da swing brings back memories
Me and Josh Chew: WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, WE WICH YOU A MERRY—
James: STOP SINGING DAMMIT *tries to get off quickly swinging swing*
Galen popped by for drinks for half an hour. Then left for SMP.
I wonder if that was entirely wise.
DH has his take.
And I’m not saying anything about that :X
The session after Monopoly was…much hard work. By others. With ice-cream. Using mine.
Mixed messages are interestingly…mixed sometimes.
Me: Hurry up I need to leave soon.
*three rounds of discarding later*
Me: WIN *leaves*
Yes I owns.
Because I has finished almost all my holiday home work :D

No comments: