Friday, March 11, 2011

Like It's Her Birthday

A one day lag is better than two, but that just means I tend to concentrate less and less on the piling homework.
I GETS MY NETBOOK BACK AFTER TWO MONTHS :D I’m so HAPPY. *jumps over moons*
DH: OK, we have…Physics assignment, Chem Assignment, Bio Project, Math Assignment, Econs project, English portfolio, Chinese essay and diary writing, DV commentaries…what else?
Me: Well…nothing I’d say. We don’t have any more subjects.
Yes Year Four life just blows. *crashes down*
This morning was a learning experience. For some people. Why is the piano still damp D:
DH: You could like learn to sing along, then we could invite all the girls here so they could squeal or something…
Me: *starts singing along to chorus of Just The Way You Are (yes I know I keep playing that but rarely does it sound so nice and…complete on the screwed second-hand piano! XD)*
DH and Shini: :O
Yep I know I rox :D
Maybe the constant lesson swaps are getting to me. I dunno. But next week is holiday homework week godammit ARGH.
I went to count the number of projects there were, and came to the realization that the number of days in a holiday was even less than that. :O.
I hope I didn’t screw up English. It looked pretty tricky :X
Mr. Chin: You have to write in about social problems…
Jit: I got one valid social problem
I’m pretty sure I screwed up Music. The software is, by itself, pretty screwy. WTH screw.
How do I skip home more?
GG Ms. Wong tells Mr. Yee that YJ doesn’t understand English? No wonder he was so pissed after Chemistry. Kick chair and slam table summore.
Can’t beat Mr. Lee Kim Hun.
*Chinese national student doesn’t copy example during lesson*
Mr. Lee: Why aren’t you copying the example? Please do not waste your time liddat. Do you think your parents sent you all the way here to waste your time?
DOOD. Seriously???
On the other hand, sarcasm is an art done only by the best.
I shall not elaborate on the circumstances under which I learnt this. Except that Jeremias LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE WILLIAM’S BROTHER.
DH: Sorry, passengers, but the plane has exceeded it weight limit. We are currently attempting to establish the cause before takeoff. Then Jeremias says, “Sorry I’ll take my finger off about right now”
Funny. Our bus survived.
DH: You know why Jeremias and William are on opposite halves of the bus? This is to ensure the bus doesn’t topple!
Jit: Dude that just means our bus will become Titanic MK II=split into two halves lengthwise
Galen(who is sitting in the middle seat of the back row): Oh. Oh shit. I feel the tension already…
DH: Eh William where’s your half-brother ah?
William: Jeremias ah? He—
DH: N1 lah insult fat people.
Galen: Damn never heard so much suan packed in one regular sentence.
Of course, there is also the nerdy method of insulting the personalities of different people.
Really shan’t go into details. Best left to the experts.

No comments: