Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Born This Way

The deed of blogging is becoming rather a chore.
Mostly because of the general borify-ing of school life these days. But I try. XD
For these few days I’m emo-ing beside Galen by poking him because Jit happens to be not here.
Jit: First Physics Department demanded a break for those participating in the Olympiad. Then Math Department requests a one-month break for those training for the IMO. Now the Bio department is planning a THREE month break for those training to be in the IBO. GG?
Oh gawd. How can a person stand studying ONE subject for three months straight? I’d string my guts out.
Speaking about guts, watching sea cucumbers s[ill their guts was cool. Literally spilling, of course. Which brings me to emo about the wasted chance for a nice horror story I could have written a month ago. Involving worms and guts, coincidentally.
“Goddammit this worm can’t be longer than my guts?! *Pulls harder…and harder*”
My personal favourite quote of the story. What a silly, silly guy. If only he had the skills of creatures a few steps down the evolutionary ladder from him. Heh.
Anyway. Math was so. Tedious. I hatez vectors? And the random calculators keys.
More teenagers are loitering on the streets, according to the news.
I’m betting they ain’t NUS High students.
Should I finally start working OT?
Every Friday I feel slightly guilty. Other people stay up till 2 to do homework. I stay up to the same time watching late night movies.
Found Bio file :D. I’m saved.
Anyone wants to challenge Nicole at Bridge…ONE ON ONE?
While on that topic, I turnedaround during Math, and suddenly Nicole went RAWR NOMNOMNOM
Her pm: NOMNOMNOM
Uh-oh.
Shreyas is so cute! XD
Aha pedo-ish.
*reminds oneself to go pedo the Year Threes when they do NSC test*
*wonders who the Physics teacher in charge of NSC is*
*wonders how come everyone did so badly for Chinese test*
*wonders how Justin can possibly worry about HIS results*
Now it’s probably time for me to go hunch over with my chin on my fist. Thinking too much.
Annabeth: WHY are you writing erotica at SEVEN?
Me: Dreams are GOODTEACHERS!
Randomly during Recess:
Me *reaches over backwards and wraps hands around MW’s neck*
MW: ARGH WTH
I’m ready to kill him everywhere.
It rained at 3 in the morning.
Then it rained again for 15 minutes
Rain+rain=flooded classroom WTH
WE NEED AIRCON CLASSROOMS.

No comments: