Tuesday, August 3, 2010

PON

FK
GG
TIME TO DIE
Marching is killing me.
Like duh. But it’s probably the only time EVER that the Clubs and societies people are actually going to be actively doing something ACTIVE, so screw it. At least the removal of the utterly retarded flag is a freaking improvement.
And they actually published EPITOME which I don’t even remember submitting for publishing or changing anything. So the thing is that It seems that I added everything except the credits box. So the layout artists’ names weren’t there, though we weren’t even doing anything to start with. Still.
Dao Han actually spent time to get tricked by Ian Seet’s rubbish article. Then he was pissed and drew some rubbish on the rubbish. Just to make the point.
Bleh Physics was…I dunno. Jazlene hacking. But then I hacked and got worse WTF.
At least I dd OK. But I got lower than the…dundundun…YAPstick. GG
Sooraj the sleeping lion being a brave guy say he will beat Jit this sem. Especially with almost everything calculation. Yea he will. LMAO.
Math was pro.
Chinese was boring. And degrading.
On a totally non-racist stand point here, screw all the Chinese for forcing our teachers to raise standards. :(
I disappointed Ming Wei today. Or at least, the coin disappointed him. Though the rest of the lesson was kinda rubbish anyway. Bleh. Time must be wasted for time’s sake.
Mr. Ong was the mentos eating ability of DH’s crack smoking ability. I think.
More on him tomorrow. :P

No comments: