Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vampires Suck ROX

The day was ditchwater. Ah well.
Even Math lesson with Ms Sie did nothing to ease the monotony.
I am so ashamed of myself of doing homework to ease the boredom. Bbut then again, it was either making a fool of myself at table tennis/ seeing Joshua being a Jit Wu or that. Then again, everyone in the class was doing some kind of homework too, so screw.
Yao Rui and Jit were discussing… Graph Theory?
Light Up is strangely addictive. There’s something vaguely accomplishing about lighting up bulbs by destroying others XD.
Mr. Tan was still going through that comprehension from the other day, and DH was still demanding the mark he wanted from the other day.
DH: If you give me the mark, I will go for the Endurance camp!
Mr. Tan: It’s OK you can don’t go.
English was, for once, strangely informative.
DH: Is it true that the socks are used for filtering water?
Mr. Tan: Yea…
DH: OMG EWWW
Mr. Tan: Hey it’s survival man!
Me: *looks at Jit’s bottle* Well I know of one person who probably uses socks to filter his water…
Not-so-breaking-news: SOORAJ IS AFTER JUNIORS
It kinda went like this…
Sooraj: Eh Yr 2 got any chio girls?
William: LOL dunno I show you some girls
*goes to 204 to show him Regina and Amanda*
*turns around*
William: EH WTH did that retard go to?!

No comments: