Monday, August 30, 2010

Spurnations

So Music on Friday was actually amusing surprisingly today.
Notice there’s some adjective confusion there. Notice that I don’t care. Ah well.
Not the amusing where I use lightning speed and suan everyone (well…yea it was but) It was more of an amusing amusing. Kinda thing. Whatever.
I just noticed that this is the third time I’m trying to post this. I probably should try and get it over with. After realizing that Mr. Wong reads my blog (WHY IS MR. WONG READING MY BLOG O.O) I found that I’m REALLY eager to post about Sports Day. And another things.
Oh dear I was trying to trick Microsoft word. But that was just too obviously an error. Ah well.
Anyway. Shreyas was pissed at how he couldn’t do music, and pissed at his Indian teacher (more about that particular teacher…later…), so he was being hilarious with his Indian accent. (Mrs. Lay… I am from India…) Etc. etc. etc.
I can’t understand why people need such a long time to draw lines and shade circles. I mean, What The Hell?
So I finished everything in half the time it takes everybody, and asked politely, “Mrs Lay, may I take my leave?”
Galen: Please say no.
Galen. You. Suck. :D
Smooth Criminal lyrics… seem really odd.
Every day I am plotting. (Oooh….OMINOUS!)
Sports day started off with a drizzle. Not a frizzle, but close enough. Just one letter. It was the epitome of smartness that our principal decided to kindly give the opening speech under the tarp while the students and teachers (read: everyone) had to hope the heavens didn’t suddenly split.
Anyway. I was walking around abandoning my bag with random people.
Some guy hobbled 400 m. Freaking Hell.
It was quite laughable to see the results table. Every other house had 150 points+ from the first round…except Nobel. XD
Excerpt of Faraday pep speech:
Mitchell: “Fibonacci is ~ points ahead, Fleming is ~ points ahead, Nobel are so far behind they don’t count”
Now adapt that to a Nobel version.
“Everyone is so far ahead we shouldn’t bother.” XD
Next Year, we should just send the one participant for NSC. I mean, he tops half the school’s results. The older half. :O We could do a Raffles if we train him right :D
Damn Internet is failing.
Anyway. I think I read too little manga and fanfic. But there’s just so much other stuff that I gotta look to. :(

No comments: