Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PINFU

What a brilliant Monday it was.
Was it. I dunno but who gives a crap.
Really am darn bored during physics lessons…zzz
I’m feeling so freaking tired these coupla days…I blame PE and vigorous Captain’s Ball. Also, my ring finger is screwed. Now I can’t put on a ring for about two weeks SOUND THE ALARMS.
Mr. Yee was commenting about our pro-homo-behaviour among the guys the other day.
“Now the poking is like…spreading from the edges to the corner. Nat doesn’t poke Galen anymore, and Jit doesn’t poke DH anymore…”
Yea right…when you don’t look more like it.
“No la I can tell, like when DH not showing an “enjoyment face” means Jit not poking him. Now it’s Joshua poking Peng Seng.”
He seems really concerned for the girls in our class.
Let’s see how long James’s toilet breaks are next time.
Ms. Lim: Must return in 2 min then I let you go…(after learning an important lesson in the form of a Jame-esque-30-min toilet break)
James: I…cannot release that fast…
So he was walking off, then Shreyas was like JAMES DON’T THAT’S THE GIRLS’ TOILET.
Ah well. The temporary comic reliefs.
So to add on, when James was back, DH told him he smelt like crap, so James decided it was a good time to give himself a triple helping of deodorant. Which, to tel the truth, probably stank worse than any shit.

No comments: