Friday, August 20, 2010

Tickle torture

It’s a sucky life for me.
Firstly, I am failing badly at learning software.
Then, I am forgetting names of my primary school classmates and remembering them now. Not that that’s too important, but still.
The first means I got no idea how to go about finishing the poster, i.e. I am screwed hardcore. Time to rely on the more trustworthy InDesign XD. Or write this blog in the meantime. Why aren’t the proper people online when I need them :(
Not really sure what happened these past few days. I was doing pull ups XD *proud of myself*
Summing up Wednesday and Thursday in a paragraph, I stoned gloomily in Physics, stoned gloomily in ACE (more like a farewell session Ms. Mak leaving O.o and she leaves us with things that taste like…)
DH: This tastes like ass!
Me: You tasted ass before?
Some time later…
Me: This tastes like…ass!
Shreyas: You tasted ass before is it?
Shows that deep down, all human beings think the same.
Mr. Tan held a class in the seminar while James and co. talked about dicks using innuendos. Dick length, more like. Enuff said. :|
Thursday was a bad, bad, day. As stated. Which I never did so just imagine I did and hope for the best.
I always like to use that sentence when teaching people how to play cards.
Seems like a really short post. Shall look for something as a filler.
Tickling is an act of evoking involuntary laughter by touching a part of the body. Some parts of the body are more ticklish than the others, the reason for which is still unknown. When used in sexual fetishism, the act of tickling is called as "tickle torture". Research by Dr Sarah-Jayne Blakemore of the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience in London found that robotic arms used to tickle people are just as effective as human arms. Men and women are just as "ticklish". But a few studies suggest that, men may be slightly more ticklish than women. Research headed by Dr M Blagrove from the University of Wales in Swansea shows that the normal tickling response may be absent in those with schizophrenia. Tickling was used as a torture by the ancient Romans. The most surprising feature that can be experimented personally is that if one tickles oneself, there is no such stimulation or laughter.
Bleh. As if anyone didn’t know.

No comments: