Friday, August 27, 2010

Imagine music written by shit

I have to give thanks for the new teachers we have this semester. They are all like, so awesome…
I just wish that breathing wasn’t so hard.
Bleh gonna die next week THREE quizzes and TWO tests :O. Not that I actually care about one of those quizzes but still.
GG how would you feel if you were trapped underground for months.
I realized today that all our Canoe Polo…Men’s team are REALLY dark. And it seems that your rank is directly proportional to your…tan. Or something.
It was really the first time I was disappointed with such a long assembly. 
Seems like I’ll be ponning events for sports day after all :D I own.
Current problem no. 1: How to revise for the quizzes.
Problem no. 2: How to hardsell soap and fill up lotsa empty space.
Problem no. 3: How to actually do well for SPH competitions. NUU WHY ISN’T IT HELD DURING EXAM TIME :(
What a really short day. Sigh. Eventfully-speaking. Probably because I was paying little attention, or giving too much advice.
Mentoring was…unmentionable.

No comments: