Wednesday, August 11, 2010

CHIN-ITSU

LOL sorry to like RANT after not blogging for almost a week or more.
But. RI. Were so obviously hacking. WTcrap. Lose round two and three by margin of 4 each then, to quote Wei Zhang, “just raped everyone in the last round” By 31 FREAKING points. To add insult to the injury, or to be more appropriate to add insult to the insult, They answered the 5 mark judge’s question correct.
What. The. Crap.
The outdoor challenge looked rather challenging.
Ji Hyun and Byorn seemed surprised/astonished to know that I could actually sing well.
Jit objects violently to me reading mangas on hermaphrodites. But hey, it’s like good to pass the time without Mudazumo :P
Today was lucky. Somehow I avoided unforeseen circumstances. Coincidence?
I’d like to believe that it was my uncanny foresight.
Today was mostly a frenzied day of attempting to complete and rectify homework one after another. Now imagine imagining feather swords into sharpness. Then imagine a person who is genetically male from waist up and genetically female from waist down.
Takes lots of imaginative power to envision the latter. *sigh*
My torrents are failing. :(
Alice: Madness Returns next year :D can’t wait.
I hear high finance being discussed behind me. Though the introduction of the new trends on early maturation are…disturbing to say the least. Though it’s probably nothing compared to the presentation of Claire’s. But I trust that my willpower is strong. :|
Mr. Yee: I had a very tiring lesson before this. ACE is ESPECIALLY tiring for me.
I wonder why...but YOng Kiat cleared that right up. XD
VERY interested to see what the special chairs for left handed people look like. But then again...WTH would it freaking matter O.o
"A good friend does not demand weed money from his friend"
DH would approve. Of the weed part.

No comments: