Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We are the world

Tagging on here what I forgot to add on yesterday…
BREAKING NEWS: Candice wants to screw gold.
See, she was being fat as usual and wanting to eat the chocolate coins. So she was trying to place the gold film on the table but they kept falling off.
Candice: SCREW THIS LAH!
Me: You want to screw GOLD?!
Candice: Oh, well, maybe if there were enough of it I would…
Me: *WTF* I’m getting outta here…
Anyway. I shall resolve to check answers with reliable sources BEFORE handing up my homework. Seeing as I am obviously not reliable enough. :( redoing worksheets is torture. At least I don’t have to hand up some freaking ridiculous chemistry mind map now, seeing as I am piling more and more homework in the to-be-done-tomorrow list, especially when I know full well that I will make use of the break to play cards rather than do homework.
On top of all that, I’ve got a case of the flu. Life sucks.
It was weird I saw Mr. Yee this morning (for my amusement, he was rubbing his eyes with a tissue and 309 were like AWWW DON’T CRY. Then when it was gonna be Math lesson I walked out, saw Ms Sie, then she was like, 303 right I’m gonna come to your class now.
She recalls best the ones she scolds. Fortunately she as yet does not know the real reason I was there to be scolded. :P
Ms Sie: We have a Ms C, a Mr E, now we're just waiting for a Mr O
Going through comprehension was amusing. Just like every other English lesson. Except that we had an illegal immigrant, though the ruling party wasn’t really in the caring mood. As always.
DH: Mr. Tan, who marked the vocabulary? (he got 1/5 what a joke)
Tseren: Mr. Tan, you’re no longer my favourite English teacher.
Today’s physics practical, of which I strongly suspect was a major cause of my flu, involved much spilling of colored water and ruining of shirt. Mine.
Shreyas: Ms. Lim, accidents do happens, and…it’s turned green!
Funny guy.
The general attitude during ACE is getting from bad to worse. Which is to say, we are finally responding better and better to its general usefulness.

No comments: