Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Big Bang of logic

It was a bad day.
And I have a feeling it will pick off again somewhere. Ah well.
Let’s take a step back into a good day instead.
It started with the oh-so-awesomely-composed situation to inform us that the student Lounge now sold SHUTTLE COCKS. Which weren’t really of good quality anyway but that’s not the point especially when I don’t play. Oh the HORROR!
Then we welcomed the commie representatives, and celebrated the RISE OF THE ROY during Chinese. 24/25 WTF.
Dunno what gave WJ the pro idea to go through a lesson BEFORE spelling. Not that anyone listens anyway but wouldn’t that just kill off any remaining interest?
Couldn’t we like PLAY soccer rather than learn how to kick the ball? Isn’t that like instinctive?
And the next time I collect balls I needa use my hands. X(
Last lesson was Mr. Yee. Ownage as always.
We were concerned about our results. So Mr. Yee was GOING to make a bet that if Jit got full marks we would all treat him and vice versa. Bet he didn’t count on Jit reading the face language for once.
HIS TIE WAS AWESOME OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE WE LET HIM GO WITHOUT SHOWING US :O
And I found the time to talk back to Ms Li. One activity I just can’t resist
As I said, today was a BAD day. Because of the one lesson.
I was complaining about having to insult Chinese national. I have since then made a promise to myself to just insult the one as much as I possibly can. Because she IS AN ARSE. Something I rarely say about teachers.
Chinese test was kinda OK because I had no idea what the margin of errors was. XD
So Candice was asking me how many comprehension questions there were, and about half the table was O.O at me using two fingers to count. Then I stopped and said 5. :D
The Western food stall occasionally sells food with the consistency of shit.
Chemistry and Physics were slightly less unbearable with the help of certain implements.
The ideal training programme as recommended by KM:
Keep punching Sooraj. When he starts flying, you know you’re buff.
Zong Yao and Sooraj most pro. Send UP YOUR ASS! to teacher LMAO

God: I refuse to prove that I exist, for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing

Man: But the existence of the Babel fish proves you exist, therefore by your argument you don't.

God: Oh dear, I hadn't thought of that...*disappears in a puff of logic*

No comments: