Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CHII

I really don’t want to sound racist but…
Why are almost all the Fire Nation actors INDIAN?!!!
Just getting that off my chest.
Then I remember that I have a 100-word long essay to type. Or translate. Or kope. Whatever. But It’ll be done. I…kinda promise myself. XD.
Now I’m bored. And I need a freaking pen.
The chem. quiz revelation was extremely depressing. Not that often that I get duped. :(
I am getting distracted too much for my own good. Though it probably won’t trigger a planetary invasion by an alien species.
I’ve been kinda retarded these days . Just yesterday I looked for my name on the SMO Junior list for 5 minutes. Then I was worried about having to take another Olympiad in my very depressed state which I hadn’t actually signed up for in the first place.
But English lesson owned. Or should I say the non-existent English lesson where…Never mind.
I think I have become irritating enough to make my mentor dao me again. Just like last year. As THE Lim Jeck would say, GREAT SUCCESS. But I mean, there is no other purpose to common corridors other than a) to save money for our VERY rich government, and to foster/facilitate arguments between neighbors.
Tseren so brilliant think our HDB flats were made COMPLETELY from bricks. But then again, it could have seemed the case in that screwed up black-and-white picture…
Ming Wei was attempting to escape the mind-numbing boredom by trying to imagine lolis in the class. I went about the more active approach i.e. made politically incorrect comments. Aloud. Or argue with Jonathan Tan about how Japanese mahjong pwns the mahjong world.
And a $1 coin, i.e. Sooraj’s entire fortune, saved me from a potentially painful future.
Maybe I should start ging to the gym now that I have temporarily isolated myself from my netbook.
HOLY CRAP my PC is screwed.

No comments: