Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PARENCHAN!!!

Really have no idea how to even begin blogging today, which was one of the better ones. How surprising.
Notice it was the day that was the better one. Suggestive.
What a relief my netbook was today. Killing lots of people as a random chomping worm is just so freaking fun. NOMNOMNOM. Which makes me suddenly realize that the next day, and its netbook deprived connotations combined with a…two hour lesson, is going to kill me slowly.
Screw crashing computers and Cyrus not being online for long amounts of time. Life is screwy. :( To quote Mr. Yee, ERRGH!!!
The Chem prac was really rushed and simple. Not to mention the speed of our classmates hard at writing work.
In the long break I cursed Chemistry practical, retarded Chinese essay topic, walked around and engaged in lame merry making, got tortured by Korean singing, and poked people.
Sounds like my kind of break.
And emo-ed about my loss to the ARMADA. Well. Not really. But still.
So I went to Chinese culture, realized they changed the venue without my reading the notice, didn’t listen in class as usual, invited Ming Wei in merry making and generally slacked around.
My kind of class.
Then I went home and read the notice, and realized I had to present on what I had learnt from Chinese Culture.
Seeing as that quota is practically NIL, Houston, we have a problem. Where the solution hopefully does not have to have me passing clear insults to the teacher.

No comments: