Friday, August 13, 2010

TOI-TOI

I am the alpha and the omega. One more ego-boosting phrase I picked up.
At the moment I am engaging in evil plans for our next batch of NSC participants. :D You have been warned.
Today was pretty screwy. And fun, which happens not too often. Odd. Still, good news. Kind of.
Bio was great news. For the first time I am getting some kind of respectable mark. Of course, the fact that almost everyone else screwed up is just an interesting sideshow. I can see the fumes from Galen already. Hurm.
Fortunately we managed to figure out how to stick the tube into the hole in time. But Galen was being a failure, and Young Joo was being a screwup. 6.08 Liters WTF.
Anyway. English was. Bullshit. Kind of. First Mr. Tan told Galen to go to the seminar room. Then when we saw that there was only space for about…6 people, we thought Mr. Tan was scamming us again. Just for the record, I am not believing his rubbish about being 48.
Turns out that It wasn’t a scam. Nothing…much to pick up from the two classes’ adverts actually except for a few choice phrases…
Sean Seet: OH YEA!
Ming Wei: I suggest you divorce that BITCH!
Zhe Yuan: Oh, nothing, just that my friend got electrocuted.
O YEA!
Ansel has such powerful command of the language it earned him a grand….never mind. But the command was impressive enough. What a pity. It moved me for about 3 seconds.
Now I realize why DH has been getting As.
I finished my work for music in ONE hour and counting…
And our journalism came today, probably noticed Daryl’s absence, mentioned classes for me, and allowed the Year 2s to write an article about…apps???
I am impressed. Like, being pressed down.
Then I realized that Daryl had just…ponned. I was Depressed. Kindof.

No comments: