Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Waiting for the End

Doodoodooo.
Overseas Student Attachment briefing thingy. WHY DOES EVEYTHING HAVE PHYSICS IN THEM?!!!
Mr. Goh: Oh…those with natural insulation will have higher priority for the Moscow attachment.
N1 so suan. Like me after DH “taught” us yesterday.
Me: So MUCH substance!!! I was COMPLETELY blown away by the presentations :D
DH: How come that sounds so…sarcastic…
:P. Still. Physics was ZZZZZ
Galen: Huh how you got 17? Is it cos you did the extra question and got it wrong so Mr. Lim decided to dock two marks for it ‘Hmm trying to be so smart do extra question? WHERE SO SMART NOW?!’ LOL”
Yes THERE’S one smartass. XD.
So. Break. Or not.
DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN
FIRE EFFING DRILL. WTH. TAKE OUR BREAK FOR THE SECOND TIME SUMMORE. WTF.
Until it was known that there apparently was smoke from…a box in the car park, making the teachers and estate people run around in their funny little hard hats with extinguishers. Or not. Not sure. But Jeremias has a good theory.
“They couldn’t think of a better way to dry up the track is it?”
N1 LOL. Budden they chose SUCH A HOT HOUR. How in the HECK do they manage to find such a HOT TIME in such a COLD WEEK :O.
Ansel *holds a rolled up pink umbrella*
Mr. Yeo: *takes it away* Confiscated. For being too gay. *opens it up for use*
Mhmm.
Ms. Wong so nice give us 15 min break. Except I don’t eat. AND I HAVEN’T BOUGHT COOKIES T.T I need comfort food.
Halfway through Chem:
Ms. Wong: Cyrus, why are you so happy?
DH: Obv doing somethings with Raphael…Something wrong…
Raphael: GAY SEX! :D
ROFLMAOWTIME. GENIUS.
And Tseren a bit insecure leh. Actually, very insecure.
Cyrus: I put my arms around Tseren. Then he turned and said CRAP YOU’RE BI and runs.
Tsktsk. And who was the one pressing James on the table later on? Hmm?
Math Journal was such BS. Effing Graphamatica scamming my ass. STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. My MathGV dunno how many times better.
Noob Ji come to ask me how to do Econs then dun hv the worksheet.
AND Mr. Chin must be the slackest person in our club. I mean, AWOL for two days IN A ROW??? SERIOUSLY???

No comments: