Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love The Way You Lie

The pleasures of blogging at school.
On somebody else's laptop. *sigh*
That usually means that everyday I am lagging by two days. Which sucks. But life sucks, which means i'm pretty normal :D
I have a private theory that Mr. Chin is taking leave due to his unprecedented appearance on a Monday CCA session. Consequently, we were the only...10 or so people in the Student Lounge fro two hours in the early hours of the morning. Looks like it was probably good news after all. XD. Two hours of happiness.
CYRUS IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOUR SOUND QUALITY IS DAMN LOUD. But beggars can't be choosers :(
MW is too much of a failure.
Me: *pokes*
MW: AARGH
Claire: *pokes*
MW: AAARRGH
Me: YOu are a failure, MW...as a man
MW: NO I--
Vivian: *pokes*
MW: AAAARRRGGH
Me: *shrugs* Just what I said. Tsktsk.
Garageband is irritating. EIther that or my non-ablity to sightread a piece is less than 30 minutes. D:
But Angelic Chorus and Church Bells sounds good. On other news, I probably will have to redo everything come Wednesday, and Galen's Jazz is awesome. GG.
ACE can probably summed up in two words. Or not.
Pin.
I'll leave the other word to imagination. But personally I thought my icon was cool :D
Effing hell. We spent one hour of Physics doing one worksheet, all in the holy name of revision. WTH ZZT I have a thousand better ways of spending that hour besides staring at a digital stopwatch. And randomming the many different ways you can sing Singing in the Rain with Tiong.
I'll be damned. who knew you could sprain youself walking down half-metre long steps. Of course, there will always be teachers who can manage it. besides, how in the hell do you conduct a research project on roosting crows? Climb rain trees? O.O Of course, it was amusing to draw in the steps for research. My pictures are most thought-provoking :D

No comments: