Thursday, February 10, 2011

Only Girl (In The World)

Big Bang Theory.
No, not that one.
XD.
Random much, but that's me.
Chinese was an example of why those with OCD should not be the Chinese rep. But then, I was also very bored. Thus tower building games involving the mountains of coins Jazlene happily relinquished to me ensued. 14 5 cent coins and an unknown sum in total. I managed to stack all of them in one tower :D until Rachel moved to place...three pieces of paper with a works of one gay Shakespearean author. And toppled the pile. D:
PE. Was. Torture. No energy to discuss four rounds and 200++ jumping jacks. Because there'll be more next week unless Mr. Foo returns from his WHATEVER DAMMIT JUST COME BACK I DUN WANNA RUN TEN ROUNDS T.T
Overeating?
The act of actually turning up?
Whatever the cause of our 3 and a half hour break blown on playing lots of cards, in which we ganged up on Jeremias who was just starting to play Hearts (yes we're bad that way XD)...One week break seems a bit too much. But I'm not complaining.
Nicole: JEREMIAS I WANNA EAT YOU
Jeremias: :O WTH GO eat Ansel man
Nicole: I dun want Ansel I WANNA EAT YOU SO YUMMY AND TASTY
GG. THe Cannibal of NUS High is in my class.
Firstly, though, we need to consider the act of actually being ABLE to eat Jeremias in the first place...
Chemistry. Confusing. Desssert with three 's'? Naw. Hess.
WE WERE ALL TIRED. At least, I was.
Nat: We should make more of you...can go hungry for about twelve hours still grow so tall. Thne we can spend one third the money for food :D
NUU stupid Econs noo SCARCITY GAME? D:

No comments: