Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sex on a Radio

N1 Man.
Been, as I told DH, burning candles at both ends.
Of course, I should begin the day with an interesting fact, provided by Monsieur Yap.
“I was talking to Pin Yee, then halfway through she asked me: ‘what do you think about James’. OBV I told her he was a retard. Then later I asked her what TTC got her for Valentine’s Day, and she said ‘something money can’t buy’. Because DH told me TC got her card I just said ‘CARD RIGHT! That TC so cheapskate n1’”
Must be influence right. DH the cheapskate guy with a cheapskate friend.
Jit: N1 lah DH cos got ppl like you, go out with Shini bring $10 only
DH: NO THAT’S NOT TRUE I bring only $5..or I make her pay
Jit: N1 lah also go scam Malay food stall everyday.
DH: HEY DUN YOU SLANDER ME! I only do it 5 times a week—I give them break on weekends.
Heheheh. Cheapskate is DA way to go.
I see retards being racist and pushy on MSN. Moving on…
Music was so GG. Not even doing anything then the software crashed on me. And YJ’ talking somehow got top marks. WTH. Next time I’m gonna rap too. No more holy of holies.
On a completely related note, I should read the Bible more often. But…TRUE man? I mean, SERIOUSLY? (OK at least they didn’t give the director some name like…Yahwah. Mhmm.)
Man x 2= Men
Men x 2 = Mens. Oh the Genius.
In any case. Physics was so.
ARGH. I dun want to talk about it.
Doctor: Cyrus, here are your muscle relaxants for your *ahem*rape*ahem* headache.
Doobedoo.
So on the way home, after viewing the most awesome topic which Annabeth was researching on, listening to Mr. Yee’s life story and managing NOT to make too much of a fool of ourselves before Dr. Nikolai, (exactly in that order…NOT) we were discussing the touchy topic of DH’s…LOVE LIFE.
Jit: Soon enough ur parents gonna call you for a meeting. Dad will say ‘Son, when I was TWELVE I was getting all the ass I wanted. YOU, ARE SIXTEEN! AND NOT A SINGLE GIRL YET! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?
Me: Wha disgrace to family name man…
DH: Yea, then even my mom goes ‘Son, I didn’t give you good genes for fun. You go get the ladies with the proper tools, man!’
Jit: N1 then Dad will say “Now you go get yourself some ass or YOU AIN’T COMING BACK!”
DH: GG lerh.
As DH’s brother says, why is a woman with many men a slut, but a man with many women a legend?
Let’s say the women are locks and the men are keys.
If a lock can be opened by MANY keys, obviously that’s a shitty lock.
If a key can open many locks…that’s a MASTER key!
Inappropriate much.

No comments: