Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Gotta Feeling

Now I tries to remember what happened on Tuesday. Of course, it would be better if life didn’t suddenly become so damn screwed. :(
Math. Was. Blurry. GG. Can’t remember shit. Except maybe this.
Jit: TC gonna beat up James man GG
Tseren: This is Singapore *forms a tiny dot with his fist* And this is Korea *Mimes a huge country in comparison* You think Singapore can touch Korea?
Me: TC can run around Korea faster than James can run once around Singapore LMAO
Maybe DH was failing at integration? O.o Not sure because I can’t make head or tails of the Riemann sum either.
Jit: That’s uni level stuff man
GG :O Then who cares.
That damn electric piano is the most screwed up piece of crap I have ever seen. The entire chorus of Just the Way You Are is wiped out WTH. D:
Bio. Was is the lab. As it will be forever now.
Ms. Lim: There will be a quiz next week, from Lectures 1 to 3. With MCQs and structured questions. 10 minutes.
O.O
SO for practical we were supposed to do drawings of corals.
*Ms. Lim brings out a plate-like coral. Then she brings out a branched coral*
Ms. Lim: Yea you have to draw these. And jelly fish…in 10 minutes cos I have to take these to the other class.
Class: GG must be exact?
Obviously not, but not exact-ness should mean something, right? Or not.
Me: CYRUS WHY ARE YOU DRAWING A HEAD OF THICK HAIR
The jelly fish look so cute and squishy :D Unless it’a a box jelly. In which case you’re screwed. Creepy little things even when they’re young. *ploop* two arms come out. Then they start crawling over the rock surface to find a good rooting surface, which reminds one vaguely of a hungry two-armed monster worm. XD
Alamak Ms. Lim scammed us say it’s plate coral? GG
Me likes my spicules. Unless I wrote protected. :O
PS: *points at his pen and pencil* N1 My pen and pencil!
Jit: Yea lah, EH I help you take it down man tsktsk
PS: -.-
Later on…
PS: eh can return me now?
Jit: Dude I helping you safekeep man XD

No comments: