Sunday, February 13, 2011

Firework

To gay, or not to gay, that is the question.
I can just imagine Francis Bacon saying that, with his references to ‘voluptuous men’ and all.
But then, who am I to speak. I have a husband. :D
Today is Sunday. Which means that despite my best efforts I am lagging. Still. And still struggling to remember what happened on Friday.
In here I would like to mention the interesting usage of personnel in Physics videos. Hurm. One wonders.
But. Bleh. First thing in the day Mr. Yee no enough sleep, no enough eat, so no enuff happiness=emo
Mr. Yee: Whenever I don’t have enough sleep and not enough to eat I will emo *EMOS* OK finish emoing. *gets off Jit’s table*
N1 Nat poke Mr. Yee summore.
Anyway I am so screwed for Physics. Thanks to a non-reminding teacher. :(
After Physics I had been considering the many ways chemistry could be screwed up.
Later on, Cyrus *kinda* started a fire on the ground. Ms. Wong will feel insecure when he holds a lighter…Bunsen burner…generally every flame throwing device.
So basically for our Chemistry Research Project we managed to screw up every way I had anticipated, including a few that I hadn’t :P
Nat was so insecure during Math. In a different way.
I was feeling insecure during break.
And now I feel insecure about the numbers of projects I have been putting off.
And also about Ji being Wee Thean’s Girlfriend.
I mean, being one who has been at the receiving end of their randomness, me being random WITH Wee Thean on the day on Wednesday this week only so far not withstanding, it is very worrying. Our world has enough randomness already.
Or not.
But see, if they conceivably married all of a randomness.
And had offspring.
What if the babies were random?
I mean,
Oh, never mind. Imagination is the most powerful tool of the human mind.
Besides randomness.
Hey, maybe Ji and WT doesn’t sound so bad after all!
I have randomly convinced myself that the world will not suddenly turn into a random pot of begonias due to this occurrence. :D
Of course, there’s still the big question of my existence…

No comments: