Sunday, February 20, 2011

Papparazzi

Blah. Life sucks. At the moment.
For no good reason I’ve been dizzy all day. Since yesterday. Maybe I’m pregnant.
Bah. Me bad. Thinking too much about worms when I should be revising for the other module. Fortunately my notes are all somehow with me. Now the only issue is remembering everything on them.
Anyway. Planning to do econs today AND CARRY THAT VOW THROUGH. And hopefully Math. (urgh. Why Math? Or, better, why REFLECTIONS?)
Mr. Lim was being stern on Friday. And failing at loading YouTube videos. You’d think the one in charge of InfoComm would know better than to full-screen a YouTube video while it’s still loading. And I would have loved to walk out the classroom except that I was just. Too. Freaking. Bored.
Also, Cyrus was sick. Kind of. Too much studying/stress? Tsktsk.
Am I too tired?
Who cares. I mean, I do, but I don’t count myself.
Yay for early Chemistry release.
Ms. Wong: Now I need to save your friend’s life, so you can all go for a 5 minutes break.
Who knew that taking advantage of someone in danger could be so satisfying?
This post is getting to be really short. I will add random excerpts from Journalism on Monday to make up for my not being able to have a session on Friday.
Annabeth: There is a prevailing notion among Singaporeans to use…Islam as an ADJECTIVE!
Randomness of the comment aside, mainly owing to the fact that I do NOT use Islam as an adjective, we spent most of the next 10 minutes trying to name the 150 first generation pokemon. And we failed to finish *sob*
We like wasting our time. And to think it all started with HEY WHAT EVOLVES FROM CUBONE?
Anyway. Math Test. Was. So Funny :D
Mr. Yee was constantly prowling around Jit. Dunno trying to look at what he’s written or what. So Jit just turns over the paper and gives him the universal “What?” sign language.
Then Tseren’s phone buzzes, and Mr. Yee makes to chuck it out.
And finally we have a minute of laughing observed for the Mr. Yee VS Jit staring competition near the end of the exam. (patting stomach, smiling. You know, the works, while everyone laughs)
At the back, people coughing. So common I can tell who is coughing just by listening to the cough.
I emos now at being denied the chance to relearn the joys I had in primary school.
And realizes I HAD rushed out Journalism yesterday. And may have time to complete Math only now. GG.

No comments: