Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby

You know the times where life isn’t going so great?
I’m not going through such a patch. Yet. Fact that I’m STILL able to blog kinda proves that. :D
Wednesday, and Claire’s back. And pissed at the fact that Galen didn’t bring the worksheets/notes she missed for 400m.
Me: What’s she bitching at Tiong for?
Jit: Cos he didn’t take the stuff for her even though they live less than a kilometer apart?
Me: Didn’t we tell him that YESTERDAY?
Jit: YEA WTH N1 NOOB
Sometimes, you just HAVE to agree.
GG Maybe I should pick up a dialect. Een the cleaner knows more languages than me. Made me feel so inferior on Tuesday when Dr. Wong was disinfecting the iMac Lab. D:
Blah now I needa read up on ellipsometry to click with the professor? :O and seeing as DH probably won’t have much of the time to do so. GG. Better than TIONG though CHIONGING Biomed as I speak. Hurm.
In any case, there was a somehow-scam that Mr. Yee wasn’t around. So I was like somehow-NOOOO *does a Roy* LTR GET LI DA DIE D:D:D:D: Luckily he popped up :D
GG in fact we were all slacking around talking about bullshit and anything else OTHER than Math. Like Marvel comics and random overpowered superthings. XD Nomnomnom universe eaters.
Shit now I’m starting to sound like a certain Nicole. Badbadbad.
Bio was so epicly screwed up. That is all. At least I’m doing well for practicals, if Ms. Lim comments are any indication. I live in constant hope and delusions.
When the pictures on the card are attractive enough to influence the choice of cards in random directions, playing Bridge becomes seriously odd.
Peng Seng: NOOO Where’s my 8 and Queen Clubs? Now no motivation to win liao.

No comments: