Saturday, February 19, 2011

California Gurls

The important point is that, in the rush to create posts, one forgets things. I am sorry to nag but at least one is better off nagging at oneself because one knows it can be cut :D.
Anyway, I found to my horror that I forgot to mention the presence of the awesome worms when staring at the clock ticking down the minutes/seconds to eight early in the morning. Of course, that might have to do with the fact the a) I was earlier up than usual on a weekend morning while still going to sleep as late as possible to previous night due to TV watching and b) I was, in fact, eating noodles. Now for those who do not see the painfully unobvious link between the latter point and…say, tapeworms, let me explain.
For those who would wish to eat bak chor mee at some point in your future should do well to skip the following explanatory paragraph.
Tapeworms reside in the intestines of humans and can grow to metres in length. This is extremely convenient for noodle sellers to induce a worm out of the anus of said afflicted individual and chop it up. Then they throw in minced pork and the occasional pig’s liver (trichinosis), some uncooked vegetables and sometimes there’s fishcake!
XD. So. Biology is a learning experience every lesson. Except I seem to have misplaced the notes which I need in order to study for the quiz on…Monday. GG.
Ah…um. I dunno. I have a new thumb drive now. To be more accurate, an old thumb drive I thought lost to the washing machine, so as to avoid Dr. Wong’s wrath.
Speaking of wrath, it was nice to know that I could actually finish a Chinese essay within stipulated lesson time with the sources of questions removed. :D. Of course, the course of talking beside me compensated for amusement, but at least I can listen and write at the same time, making him feel inferior.
I’m into making people feel inferior.
Running 2.4km was good. DH is such an encouraging factor. And for once, I meant that in a good way.
*first round*
James: EH YU HAN I READ YOUR BLOG JUST HOW MANY NOOB JAMES ARE THERE HUH?
(remembers the retarded noise that was the excuse for background…something in James’ recording. :P Noob James)
*last round*
DH: OK Last round buck up! Beat Galen!
XD
Now imagine of your world was all a lie.
Isn’t it tiring for all the people around you? I mean, just how many years of lying can they keep up with? Truman should learn how to appreciate the fine professional work put in just being his ‘wife’. Mhmm.
GG the biggest enemy of chemistry this year is time. TiK ToK
And I wonders what the NCC squad was marching to today. And how the representatives did in the Biomedical Olympiad. And, above all, what is my one true purpose in the universe?\
Cyrus: Why do you keep calling me a failure? D:
Me: Nothing to do with you, I just like insulting people for kicks.

No comments: