Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To the Sky

GG. You know, with the subject of most of the statements, now it’s getting harder and harder to write a proper blog post.
Add that to the Chinese test tomorrow and Music Test on Thursday as well as Research Congress and I’m like BLEAURGH. Gonna die.
Shini and TTC were chucking balls at each other. (Actually, just the one.) Then at the last throw Shini catches it with her netball skills, turns and throws back.
DH was in the way, two bottles in hand. Two hands.
Now it would be best if she wasn’t thinking that DH was the one who threw the ball. I mean, seriously?
Still DH was like WTH DOOD.
Math. Fun.
DH(suddenly I realize this helps people be not able to Google him) *after completing some complicated vector question*: YES! YES! JIZZ IN YOUR PANTS!
Me and Jit: WTH LMAO
There was a lot of that.
It turns out that James is going to go back to Korea. Because of…potentially scandalous reasons.
And now YJ proclaims his affection for her. Things are getting complicated.
Me: James no hope lah…one fast, one buff, the last one…
Jit: Nowhere lah…not even halfway.
LMAO.
So sad she was grounded. Still. TC got skill.
DH: It’s probably a “clean sheet night”
TC: NVM the TC-Messi will score a hat-trick soon
This reminds me of the Thursday when he was just sitting in the class half-naked studying for Bio I mean SRSLY.
Anyway. Lots of DH on crack going on, which I shall not go into deeply for fear of incrimination…yea.
Biology was much better than learning about worms. I mean, we WERE learning about worms, the nice, non-parasitic ones than aren’t spread by Bak chor mee. XD
I think Galen/Claire killed the earthworm. Poor earthworm. Shake some more n1. And the leech so FREAKING FAT HTH does it go unnoticed?!
Lim Jeck: It is so thick it looks like a third arm…so when you go look at it you say Oh I’ve grown a third arm and just ignore it. I mean, it’s a new limb so it doesn’t matter if it’s moving and swelling of its own accord. :D
Mhmm I liked the theory. And the fact that I changed my answers three times over the course of waiting for random people.
N1 Wei Zhang Mind Game Jeremias and PS. Actually me too but who cares not my prob he just keep letting me eat.
But bridge was mainly how we can eat Jeremias. Lots of eating allowed.
KJH: YJ nice underwear. I saw it last week!
WTH PERVERTS N1
I shall not discuss about what we were talking about at the other end. Except Jit was very excited about the prospect of watching. *ahem* sorry sick. Again because of VARIOUS PEOPLE ARRGGH.
Nice to bully using doubles. :D

No comments: