Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dick in a Box

Damn. My mind is blown.
Tell you more about that later. GG.
So. Sad. Mr. Yee sick again :( Then DUNDUNDUNDUN Li Da for Math. N1 WTH.
Maybe I was freaking him out. Or not. Because in between bullshitting with Jit and DH and discussing how noob James was, I was grinning at him every time he passed by. Heh. At least he released us early. GG. :D
N1 Library trying to scam me of money. WTH.
How come everybody rushing bio today. Or, to be more accurate, WHY WASN’T THEIR PRACTICAL SUPPOSED to be due last week?
I feel so bad for myself. And DH, who took over my duties, and who probably will be taking over my duties from now on. Eh not my fault I’m so late everyday can. :(
Pin Yee was a major point of discussion today. At least, until the news that destroyed my mind was revealed.
IT WAS SO LOUD IN THE ROOM DAMMIT CLAIRE DID YOU HOOK UP TO TWO AMPS WTH. But there was still time to send retarded texts to Pin Yee with James’ phone LMAO. Which reminds me of da Chinese New Year Eve, which I have not blogged about. ~sadded~
Tseren: Do you know who I am (to Pin Yee on James’ phone)
Pin Yee: Tseren LOL
Tseren *turns to see Pin Yee just outside*
N1 noob LOLOLOL.
Halfway through our bloated break we had a mass toilet break. Or, to be more accurate, a mass sightseeing excursion to one of the Year Two classes. I wonder what the Year Twos were thinking :P
Bio was a period where DH was getting…sicker and sicker. GG. I think I gonna be sick also.
N1 James noob man teacher then dunno anything about the stuff you were supposed to be teaching.
Dr. Low: Oh, you’re the teacher? Good, good…
Sadistic/sarcastic much? XD
Still. Bio was a tad boring today. I mean, perhaps we could have done it Ms Huang’s way. Dunno what they were doing with WZ and Sooraj on one side in 302. N1
PMAT means Pin yee Meets Asshole Teck chye. :P. Thought up of my James and co.
DH: Later YJ also like Pin Yee, then we will have KOREAN WAR. And Singapore will stand at the side and sell weapons like America :D
High on drugs or flu lurr. Then sleep all the way through Student Lounge duty. GG.
DH: Gabriel got toilet paper? I use the school toilet paper rough like sand paper liddat my face sore liao.
So I finish playing cards, and what do I hear?
Jit: GG Ram was dreaming/fantasising about Roy in the sleep :O
OMFG. SRSLY. WTH.
Jit: Apparently he was dreaming about Roy on a nudist beach sitting on a chair. WTFH.
WTFS. I will not continue about the stuff I heard. As Wei Zhang said…
“DUDE RAM STOP answering questions we DO NOT NEED TO KNOW MORE WTH”
Roy must be traumatized.logpost
During Chinese, besides the endless exhortations my WJ to buck up (bleh) I learnt that Galen collected 1.2K in ONE HONGBAO ALONE. WTH That’s more than the total collected in ALL MY hongbaos. By three times summore. WTFH SHARE THE LOVE BUDDY
Roy *reading text*
YY: RAM!
Roy: AARRRGH
Supposedly he missed a kick because of that too. Smart goalie :P
Assembly. DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN police talk. WTH. I think I should have skipped it. I mean, I’m not saying I like it, but sometimes I should exploit the times Mr. Yee isn’t around.
Then again, maybe not. Unless there were inexplicable reasons for Claire and co. being herded in halfway through. Hurm.
BEING OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT FARCE DOESN’T MEAN YOU SHOULDN’T PUT CREATIVE EFFORT IN YOUR PRESENTATIONS. (and that condescending tone, but I’ll overlook it because I wasn’t listening anyway)
There. Cyber-bullying. So sue me :P
The SMS that made my day:
GOOD NEWS! We will have Journalism today.
Yes. What “good news”
Rarghh. Why did 2 of our 6 pizzas disappear after Mr. Chin made his appearance. N1. Leaving like…ONE slice for each member :O.
Stuffing the boxes down the nearest convenient rubbish bin is a good idea. CHARADES ARE NOT Bleurgh. Who would have known how ironic it could be.
And now Annabeth knowsabout my unhealthy fixations.
CYRUS I BLAME YOU FOR MY SUBMITTING A SF PIECE RAWR

No comments: