Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Ups and Downs of life

Today…what to say? First half was hell and second was…heaven! XD
Screwed-up Sports Day was so dumb. As all sports days are.
Firstly…Bryan the Faraday guy was wearing a Nobel shirt! OMFG LOL.
Nextly(is that even a word?)…I forgot to bring my gaming calculating device dammit. So like I can’t have fun using the calculator under the eyes of teachers chasing us back to the grandstand.
Well then. Back to the day. The first thing we did was to…try and sneak back to the class. After Dr. Hang’s…delusional speech and ceremony trying to make our…Sports Day seem like the Olympics. Unfortunately…the estate guy was making his rounds and…caught us when Jit Wu happily waved at him. WTnoob. Of course, J.Lau had to be dumb and hide in the…cupboard. And consequently got owned by the estate guy. Fortunately…it isn’t Mr. Helpful.
Yea so we reluctantly made our way to the grandstand…and Candice was like trying to make me run for the 400m or something. Unfortunately for her…I tossed a coin about 2 weeks ago and it told me not to run. So I didn’t. Even the other House Level Head couldn’t do nuts. Too bad. They can get another random replacement. So I was trying to make Bryan the sub. Who tell him go wear Nobel. Fortunately they…didn’t come around to paint our faces. Meaning fortunately for anyone who would be attempting to do the painting because he/she would be pwned worse than Candice and the HLH was.
Daryl, on the other hand…was not so lucky. He was pwned by Ji. XD. WTnoob. And then…he got last.
Budden Adrian was running and got third so I don’t see how Daryl can’t get last.
The best news is…the Internet was screwed again. WTF?
So the teachers, of course, were heroically attempting to chase students back to the grandstand and the sky…was heroically raining sporadically. Although it would have been better had it rained for the whole day…better something than nothing. At least the teachers couldn’t bother to make us go back to the grandstand after 3 times of doing the same thing.
Then, the prize-giving had to take…1 hour. And more. How dumb is that.
Anyway, finally endured hell and went to Purgatory. (Like my biblical analogy? I’m not Christian XD) And we had…to decide where to go for some time. But, being guys, we made it up as we go along. (screwed-up J.Lau was crapping about lots of sick stuff to a fellow year one in a public vehicle in his freaking uniform WTF?!) Jit and gang went to a LAN shop, after we had thrilling jaywalks across 3 busy roads, while me and Daryl did…nothing at McDonalds. Why didn’t I bring my vouchers dammit.
And the internet…better not say a thing before the IDA comes and screws me up.
We ended up a little late. It was comforting to have a watch and remind us all of how late we were going to be.
Me: Walk or take bus?
Jit: Walk. I need to work up an appetite.
Still. We had a few more thrilloing jaywalks, especially the part where Daryl wanted to beat the green man and we all cheong-ed chionged through the crossing. And…half my shoe fell off. Wow. And after all that…turns out that the Cheong-ster was coming at 4. WTF make us go rush all the way there.
Jit: WTF Mr. Cheong going to come so late never tell us.
Me: But that lets you work up a greater appetite!
Jit: WTF I haven’t eaten anything since dinner last night which is like…20 hours?!!
Me: O.o. You are a noob.
Somehow Mr. Cheong booked an entire row all to our class. And people didn’t eat lunch and for some reason were ordering lunch right there at the OMG sure to be screwing ex Swenson’s.
So I was there drinking the ice-water INSTEAD of ordering lunch, because unlike everyone else I usually don’t eat lunch. Mitra decided to take this time to do his Math homework, and I was walking around, discussing the availability of mushrooms, fish AND chickens with Adrian so maybe we won’t be having that for lunch and…Mr. Cheong came and…saw Mit doing his Math homework which really was due on Monday. Let’s hear it for Mitra.
*Spontaneous applause from class
A little later I was on my…third glass of plain iced water and Mr. Chong was like looking at me and saying hey guess what the drinks are on me. So I was like OK! I’d like about a hundred more barrels of Swenson’s iced water because as you know I REALLY spend too much on water bills and Mitra was like YEA! Da-bao-ing water is a great idea!
Later the first…dish/lunch came, namely Daryl and Bryan’s super-tiny cheeseburgers with US flags on top and Mr. Cheong was o.o at the size. AND THEN Felix’s lunch came and it was a burger around twice the size of both Bry’s and Daryl’s burgers added together and HE was having it alone. So now Mr. Cheong was like O.O at…Felix.
Then at the other table YX and Ji were like I dunno, trying to see how much water they can spill without actually overturning the table while Eric was like trying to argue with the menu or something with him deciding what to have and the menu cursing him for taking such a long time and Eric mentally cursing back the menu for giving him such a hard choice and the menu like probably trying to get him to JUST FREAKING MAKE UP HIS MIND.
Anyway the ice-creams came and because I didn’t even know what we ordered except that it was something earthquake-y. (wonder why Mr. Cheong was thinking of human Uno with Eric as the wild card LOL) so, I tucked in when the people who ordered did. Namely Kesh and Shankari. Not that I’m pointing fingers, but it turns out that THIS earthquake was meant for, uh, YX and Ji and ZE. So KM was like OK we just eat this and eat the other one that comes along cos the other one’s ours too. Obviously, I realized people in our class aren’t actually that dumb and that they were probably going to screw us up by ordering another, whether just for the fun of it or whatever I can’t care. So I kinda distanced myself from the next ice-cream. Just to avoid paying for it.
I’ve eaten more than enough lunch for today anyway.
So like because so many ppl were like having sundaes, when Felix had one too (he could still find space after that burger?) Mr. Cheong was like asking the girls: Who wants a sundae with Felix? One more will make the student deal complete.
Well, Mr. Cheong you might have realized that sundae and Sunday pose, like, the same problem with knight and night to any stenographer. This could be…you know…scandalous…
In the end, when we saw the bill...most of the guys had like left and OMG I realized that Adrian’s baked rice somehow came up to…$0.00 so I was like 0.0 at that and wanted to suddenly order baked rice for the fun of it.
Anyway, Mr. Cheong noticed for the first time that Candice was…wearing slippers. (Admittedly, so did I)
Mr. Cheong: Looks so… Ah Lian…
It’s like one of topics that he…finds it hard to let go. Over the next about half an hour.
And Daryl was like, “Hey can I pay my share in McDonalds’…” and “ Oh I guess I lack cutlery…” and was trying to take the spoons, forks, dessert spoons etc…
Later Mr. Cheong said he already had put aside some money to pay fo rth surplus…but decided not to tell once we started to make it up. LOL Mr. Cheong actually has some smarts. XD.
So after like Daryl & KM left Mr. Cheong decided to go…window shopping. LMAO. So Ji and Clarice started by playing some…steeping game under the projector thing and Mr. Cheong was like look at the poor little child she is like wondering who these two ppl are…she looks like she’s going to cry. And then later Candice was saying to Mr. Cheong I know what you are thinking…”So childish!” LOL
Apparently, Ji Hyun was OUT to embarrass us in full view of every one who happened to see us walking with them in IMM…and proceeded to ride kiddy rides. Nikki was like trying to sit down and she was saying OMG I can’t fit…so the end result was her squeezed between Big bird and … the edge of the seat, Ji on the bonnet of the car, and Clarice attempting to climb up the back. And the rest of us…went to a relatively…safe distance.
So Eric was telling us about his job at the Science Centre, (He got 38/9.5 CIP hours WTH) how it was repetitive (I was telling him he could add some variety to his advise to early, eager customers, such as F*** OFF! Instead of I’m sorry we don’t open the observatory till 7.30p.m.), and annoying customers. Apparently the Science Centre staff are really hot about holding hands…I’ll spare you the details. Can’t imagine Eric doing it…
At about 5.30 I decided…it was time to go home, and Mitra came along.(Actually, I couldn’t stand the embarrassment but since Ji Hyun is going to read this…I have bolded everything just so she will see.)
Mitra: I dunno whether to go return the books I have borrowed or screw up my mum.
Me: You know the Jurong Regional Library is just a stone’s throw away from the MRT station. Since that’s the case, all you have to do is to stand at the top of the MRT, and throw your books into any available window.
Mitra: *Pauses “You are giving me evil ideas…and the worst thing is…I’m actually considering them!”
On the MRT, I called YX just for fun. And, just for fun, my hand phone chose that moment to run out of battery. What a nice way to end the day.

No comments: