Sunday, September 20, 2009

Captivating Concertoes

So like yesterday when I was using the computer I felt like JUST playing games so I didn’t blog.
Oh I just went to start playing games again. Must be addictive to do 7 deadly Sins in a fortnight XD.
Add that to the fact that I can’t bother to remember whatever happened on Friday. Mix in Candice being annoying. Stir.
So I’m posting today.
Mentoring
Mr. Cheong: So? Blogged any more about me?
You have NO idea, mister…
Anyway, the gist of today’s topic of discussion is…our class chalet. Remind me to go check my mailbox for updates, after I clear all 300 of the useless ones I don’t need. Of course, the fact that there are only two updates at the time of posting, as well as the fact that which there are currently two, and I replied to one of them, to which I am waiting for an answer while bouncing on my feet expectantly, until I realized I also sent it to Mr. Cheong doesn’t mean I have read either one.
Does that make sense?
Guessed not. Hopefully this outing will end in…success.
PS maybe not apparently all the cheap ones are…FULLY BOOKED. Unless we go camping.
English
WOOT I missed the consultation again.
LOL the vocabulary question which no one knew yesterday was just THERE in the Microsoft Word Thesaurus It was so darn simple I was amazed.
At myself.
Break
I don’t feel like talking about this. Except that I see only one road out of it. I think it’s called Tuesday break.
History
I realized that holy crap I gotta finish this in 6 minutes, together with my game, If I am to watch Van Helsing. So all I gotta say is that I admire Mr. Lim for going through time and effort to make some slides explaining his sickness.
So from the things he gave us, I realized…Mr. Lee is HOT.
Chinese
Failed to go to the Express Chinese class because like their teacher was back. NOOOOOOOOOO
Just by way of mentioning, I felt flexible with my blogging time, and due to my failure to complete my post before Van Helsing, this is pushed all the way…to Sunday.
Sorry if these random sentences are distracting. Of course, I meant them to BE distracting so people don’t notice how short this blogpost is.
Math
O.o Everyone was eating apples and pears, then going out ONE BY ONE to throw them (personally I think everyone was just trying to piss Mr. Cheong after he mentioned that we shouldn’t throw our fruits IN the class)
Then there was this funny few minutes that Jit was trying to get permission to throw his apple, then Mr. Cheong was TOTALLY dao-ing him, then Jit was REALLY pissed and waving his hand and select fingers at Mr. Cheong, who was STILL dao-ing him. So Jit just went out of the class. And then ZE went the same way. Funny how obedient we all are.
About some time later…(quote alert—source: Bryan’s blog)
LOL so today was really dumb. While Mr. Cheong was going thru maths lesson, Daryl was being a fag and fondling with my ball and my 50g. Then I kind of like shouted at him and that’s why Mr. Cheong sent Jit out of the class. He said he kept hearing Jit's voice while he was talking...
Owned big-time.
O.o I realised that this post is actually exceeding one page. Which files it as rather long on my…wherever.
Break
I can’t understand how we keep pwning Edith at Asshole Daidi. Maybe it’s because of the common triple 2s I keep dealing to everyone except her. (I DO deal it to her—she has to give them away XD)
Anyway, while playing asshole, Adrian and ZE were being evil and advancing REAL fast up ranks. And Ji and Clarice were like slapping and hitting each other. Here’s where I step in…
Me: let me break up the fight…
Ji: Ah! (Tries to escape then realises she is stuck fast between the sofa hand rest and Clarice. Owned)
LOL Wen Jun is helpless at playing DM online.
CCA
ZZT 1 month to complete our newsletter. This is going to be so much fun.
SO I met Dominic in the lab, and then Mr. Valles came in, and then while he was talking to some other member, Dominic was being like SO very ENTHU and saying HI! And I was like WOW u noe him but actually it was just Dom being OOPS OVER-ENTHU SYNDROME. So Mr. Valles was like staring at him like LOL?
Never knew you could have such a long retarded name for Facebook when you have such a shorter one.
And that Facebook can be THAT useful.
So now that means I have…5 deadlines. WOOT

No comments: