Thursday, September 17, 2009

Smiley had better work...

I need to jump right in to today’s post because I can’t wait.
Makes sense right? ~DUH~
Mentoring
THIS WAS THE BEST MENTORING IN AGES

Seriously. Even though I don’t have much to talk about in terms of mentoring and ages together.
First! Mr. Cheong decided upon some retarded activity to occupy our time. Looking at the way we carried out, you could definitely tell we were WAY enthusiastic about it. Especially with about 6 girls sitting at the front reading and 6~7 guys at the back enjoying MJ without moving. (LOL Mr. Cheong was using my laptop. He paid for it real bad later on)
For some reason this…activity was…actually deserving of a life lesson. So Mr. Cheong was asking random people how they felt when they were…left out of the group.
Mr. Cheong: So, Yu Han, how did you feel?
Me: EXHILARATED! ENERGIZED! ECSTATIC! ELATED! EUPHORIC!
Let’s hear it for…ME!
And the class applauds obligingly.
Mr. Cheong: (After going through a 10-second nervous breakdown) Ok well the purpose of this activity is to teach us to be kind to others and not leave them out. I think none of you would feel good if that happened to you…
Forgot who: *Points at me
Mr. Cheong: OK, but Yu Han is an exception…
Yea man, I own.
Sometime later after discussing the benefits of hobbies and attempting to…put a stop to certain people ENGAGING in their hobbies, he attempted to share his holiday…exploits
Mr. Cheong: Do anyone of you want to hear about what I did in my holidays?
Ruth and Felix like shake their heads…
Mr. Cheong: Thank you Daryl, for smiling at me when I was asking Ruth. (Daryl has that WTF look on his face commonly found on our classmates’ faces when this happens to them) Because I of you, I will share what I did during the holidays. During the one week break i was busy with my baby…
Whole class: O.O
Jit: Huh how u have baby so fast? U mean u did it BEFORE you married???
Whole class: *Imagine 24 various laughing positions
J.Lau: Pre-marital sex is BAD, Mr. Cheong…
So like Jit and Mr. Cheong continued to have a minute-long discussion about his private life, which had me almost falling off my chair in laughter.
So! Mentoring almost over. I REALLY couldn’t let Mr. Cheong just go after making us do that retarded activity, so I heeded my classmates’ wise advise and went to Ruth’s blog.
Mr. Cheong: eh? Wut u doing?
Me: Dun dun dun dun…*highlights Ruth’s anger management post
Mr. Cheong (after another ten-second breakdown): OK, Ruth, come and see me in my office. This will go under…abuse of technology…
Candice comes along and we trawl through Clarice’s blog for “cheong”s
Mr. Cheong: *stares at “cheong”s I think I need to see you too, Clarice…
ROFLMAO
Just quoting Kesh for fun…
oh and you know why clarice never put 'mr' in front of cheong?
coz apparently mr stands for mentally retarded
Math
On a scale of boring from 1 to 100 this lesson could be…-104
OK la, not that bad. Mr. Cheong doesn’t have that ability. But he was seriously pissing me off. Mr. Cheong: "OHOH NOW I REALLYREALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN.*insert weird random stuff REALLYREALLY far away from what we mean.” WOW.
So basically I tried to surreptitiously use my laptop to FB while Mr. Cheong tried to…make us do revision.
AND THEN I finished 75% per cent of the new chapter while he crapped.
LOL apparently Candice was emo-ing according to Mr. Cheong...
Mr. Cheong: eh Candice why you emo-ing?
Candice: (The trademark HUH? look)
KM: Can't be Jit...so must be you Mr. Cheong...
Mr. Cheong: I'd rather sacrifice Jit than me...so Jit, please change your seat...
Chinese
Who cares.
:( FORGOT TO GO SEE LLZ AT EXPRESS CHINESE

No comments: