Monday, September 28, 2009

Nobody will read this...I don't hope!

Today was, to say the least, a day of…EPIC proportions. Just saying the least.
Mentoring
That Mr. Cheong trying to be funny or something want to go change date to 25th LOL. I mean oyu can go off for convocation then come back at night right. XD.
Still. Good that like almost everything’s planned. Expcet that some how we cant change the date to 25 because, er…27th is Hari Raya Puasa??
Break
We were like planning for wut to bring for the chalet. So like all the guys were demanding pot and the girls were demanding alcoholics.
Me: Can like get the alcohol or ethanol from the chem lab then go mix with water…
Ji: OH YEA YEA
Me: WATER AND ALCOHOL CAN’T MIX STUPID
Ji: OMG my Chem fails…
Yea I like totally agree…
Now the next few sentences, on a postable scale of 0-100, it rates a…er…crap too high I can’t reach it. Anyway.
Me: So like wut ARE we going to do in the nights. I can be sure I’m NOT going to sleep.
KM: F***! (I mean, that is like totally…normal coming from him)
Candice: You want?
Everyone: O.o for a moment
Me: OMGZZELS
Ji: Cakey-nya?!etc.etc.etc.
Me: What are you saying?!etc.etc.etc.
Ji: I think we should get an extra room for Cake and KM
CANDICE NODS
Me: WHAT?!
Ji: Cake?!
Candice: Huh I thought you meant a separate room between me and KM
Me: We were talking about and extra room FOR you AND KM
Candcie: Oh nonono…
PWNED HARDCORWE CANDICE ANG KE EN
So, like she goes off to emo for about 5 minutes…on the floor?!
Some time later…
Candice: Actually I haven’t say finish…
Me: Oh, Yea, OK. So you want to say like…more?!!!
Candice: Oh er w8w8w8w8 lemme think…
Me: Yea, well, then think long and hard….
Physics
OK so the Mr. Tang was pissing…again, somehow. At least I got other stuff to occupy my time other than whatever he craps.
WOOT there was this issue with his retarded laptop, so he went outto fetch some IT guy, so like Clarice and Ji took to chance to…catfight or something.
J.Lau: Even cats don’t fight like this!
Me(to Sooraj): Lemme show you some magic!
Stands up and says: I thonk I should break up this fight!
Then I walk around the classroom once, they run around the classroom once, and they STILL manage to continue fighting…in the form of rock-paper-scissors.
I can tell you that Tang guy is beginning to get on my goddamn nerves. That feller had to nerve to returntell us off for wasting his time. I mean, what are we paying $300 a month for?
THEN he somehow managed to piss Nikki, who SOMEHOW managed to piss him in return, then he was somehow emo-ing behind his laptop for the next few slides.
So he almost caught me playing games, and I realised HOW useful full screen is. So I like just changed tabs, and tycoed him with a question of mine. So like he had to totally ignore me. Wtnoob
Chinese
LOL The spelling was like so riddled with YY’s usual plethora of laughs.
YY: Of course! I checked Galen’s with mine b4 handing up!
Everyone: O.o
Ms Mak: There’s a penalty for cheating…
YY: Er…this is a spelling only…
Ms. Mak: It’s still part of CAP.
YY: *pauses EH GALEN Y U ET ME COPY
Everyone: ROFLMAO
ZUOWEI DANCIN NOBODY IS SO CUTE!!!
History
EH Mr. Lim next time stand in front leh. Let me play Tainted Crusades. XD.
LOL thanks to all the grups that made such a short lesson possible. WOOT.
And FELIX WHAT HAPPENED???
NVM. WJ won’t be MH-ing in school for prolly a week for killing my character.

No comments: