Monday, September 14, 2009

Back from the holidays

So! For those who…are apparently addicted to my blog…
Be prepared to bear with a month and a half of cold turkey by November. You’ve survived a week haven’t you?
Anyway. Enough crapping.
Mentoring
Just felt like mentioning something totally unrelated.
Dad: I know I bought a light laptop so that it is portable, but maybe you shouldn’t constantly bring it to school. It might be damaged…
Me: Yea, that makes a lot of sense…
Never mind. I’m still bringing my laptop tomorrow. Unless God intervenes and Ms. Lee somehow changes PE time back to 12.30 p.m. Which, trust me, is NOT going to happen, ESPECIALLY after whatever she said after receiving the Ms. Sporty or sth similar award
Ms Camellia Lee: Those classes under me will do more running after this. DARN.
I kinda realized I haven’t actually touched on mentoring. Anyway, the first thing we remembered when we entered the class was Mr. Cheong’s promise to change our seats. Being the…helpful student population, we decided to cut through the red tape and do it for him.
Of course, his coming into the class means a lot of crap being discussed, mainly around Mr. Cheong dissing us on the new seating arrangement…and lots of other random stuff.
Mr. Cheong: You know when I arrange seats, the first thing I look out for is whether Yu Han and Jit are together…because they talk a lot.
Jit and me: WTF?
Yea WTF ur prob man Mr. Cheong. But really who cares.
So Nikki was like being proud of the fact that she went to Sentosa…because it’s as overseas as anyone actually got during the holidays.
Nikki: Go read my blog! O posted lots of pictures…especially this and this!
Me: NO YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOOK AT THUS AND THIS!
Nikki * In a surprised tone: You read and saw?
Me: YES! IT WAS MY PERSONAL HELL!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY SOORAJ WAS SO INTERESTED.
Math

This…basically did not exist, because Mr. Cheong caught the after effects of the holiday flu…and cancelled the lesson WOOT.
Break
YEA WENT TO APPLY FOR STUDENT”S COUNCIL.
Mr. Cheong you know I miss you so much that I’m going to attempt to haunt you for another 2 years at the very lest. XDXDXD.
At the same time, Jit and Daryl and KM were hauling Bryan around the classroom on with both his hands and legs off the ground (Bryan’s that is. Poor thing) when they realized that someone, namely J.Lau was taking a vid.
Daryl and KM: That guy’s phone is dead man!
Jit: Yea J.Lau kiss your phone good bye!
So sad I couldn’t watch J.Lau get pwned too.
AND I BEAT BOTH BROWSER KAROSHI GAMES WOOT. How can you be so lucky Adrian LOL beat the brute force levels so easily.
Physics
Apparently Ms. Li got down from a flight from dunno where and was feeling REAL sleepy…so we wre pushing for another cancel of lesson so we get to extend out break for… ANOTHER TWO HOURS but NO she felt she was up to it. Damn.
So we were like talking about electricity, and I like looked at the notes and realized WTF WE MOVING SO FAST. Who gives a damn. If I can’t cope…I will force myself to cope. ZZT/
And now…observe my imbah-ness
Somehow for the quiz I missed like an entire page and about…9 marks so WOOT I got 66% for that dumb quiz somehow because I almost answered every single question on the first page correctly. AND I GOT THE SAME MARKS AS JIT I’m SO PROUD. Heh.
At least I did well for my assignement…although I harbour not much hope of reversing whatever **** score I got for semester one for Physics.
Chinese
Got to write a letter today NOOOOOOO
Actually, not that bad because the guys form 206 were like having a discussion on how unrealistic the situation given was and the validity of taking a taxi from NUS High School to NUH with Yang Yi wondering out loud if he could call three-wheeled rickshaws the way they do in China. And Galen was there trying to be funny thinking up all the situation where the taxi driver…uh kinda helped him but did something stupid or rude in return. So he was like constantly asking Ms. Mak Hey is that like considered helpful cos he helped you? Cool right. At least I finished writing my crap.
History
You know what? I still can’t figure out WHY Kesh and Shankari are SO OBSESSED with the idea of fishing.
Hmm. Weird. The dictionary recognizes Shankar, but not Shankari. LOL.
The lesson today was like about BURMA, where KM came from…
Mr. Lim: Well, majority of the students don’t understand muchabout Burma…
Nikki: KM’s FROM Burma…
Mr. Lim: Well, than I guess it would be a good idea for him to help me teach you guys…
ZZT Mr. Lim, as it turns out, has a sore throat AS WELL. Why can’t they just cancel the lesson like good teachers do?
BASICALLY, after that, I was still bored. So there.
Assembly
Was. Really. Dumb.
Me, Daryl J.Lau and KM were trying to think of the most incorrect answers to every single question. Somehow some of those were right so lol. But like the Faraday got the hardest questions for being the house with the most points but Fibo can’t answer all the easy questions they got…
At least the Nobel team this year better than the one last year where they went BBBBBBBBBB…

No comments: