Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Countdown to last lesson with Cheongster: 2?

I still don’t under-freaking-stand why our damn newsletter has to be hashed out in a month. At least one or two deadlines have been cleared.
Actually, when I look again, I have cleared a grand total of…ZERO deadlines. Completed. OWNAGE RIGHT.
Of course, having a running deadline provided courtesy of Ji and Candice to post like once every day that I am in school
Chemistry
LOL somehow I lost lots of stuff this morning somehow.
And somehow I will turn it around.
Somehow.
Enough of my…personal stuff and we’ll, let’s move on to big BANGs!
We went to the lab for…half an hour, just to watch Ms. Chong do demos. ~emos~ Why couldn’t we ALL do them. So like maybe we could burn down the lab or something.
For some reason, we were more excited than…rabid rabbits on ecstasy. I can’t actually see why. I mean, what is there exciting about watching Sodium go POP REAL LOUD and ten burst into nice yellow flames?
Of course there’s nothing to get worked up about. ESPECIALLY after we experienced the disappointment of not seeing it twice.
Then when Mrs. Chong was like burning something coppery, me and Mitra were discussing hentai fiction how the…cotton fibers looked like REALLY thin baguettes.
YOU DID NOT SEE WHAT WAS SLASHED
But, see, I am so going to die at the amount or ore-ing we have to memorize. Not to mention extraction.
English
WHAT A DUMB WORKSHEET.
At least it gives me time to use the laptop. LIKE HOW ARE WE GOING TO SCREWING DO IT WITHOUT A DICTIONARY.
Of course, that just gives everyone the excuse to crowd around my table and copy.
I wonder…why gold falls under gold in Wikipedia?
Hoy Cow Microsoft office recognizes Wikipedia.
Break
Yes I turned some things around…
Anyway, Sooraj was trying to watch some stuff I’d prefer not to watch. And since he did the thing not preferable, I did what he wouldn’t prefer done to him either. Or anyone else, for that matter. Unfortunately my armlock REALLY works MUCH more effectively with people around KM’s size.
Math
MTFKing Jit Wu go call Mr. Cheong, TRYING to screw the girls up but NO WTF he didn’t go to see that they were like lingering around the hall and staircase so like they could see Cheong from miles away and go back to class. Why couldn’t we just follow the plan of abandoning class for quite some time. WTF.
So consequently Jit somehow got owned by Mr. Cheong for calling him???
THAT WAS SUCH A PRO MOVE BY THE JIT.
Then around some time later he was banished to the back of the class for some odd reason. WTF?
Mr. Cheong: Come and seek redemption Jit and do this example…
Me: 1, he is not Christian and 2, he has not sinned! Why must he seek redemption???
J.Lau: You are not a priest and you are not his father, so like you have no right to make him seek redemption!!!
LMAO why are we bringing religion into Math???
WE. HAVE. BORED. OUR. PANTS. OFF.
OK, see you know what I am so pissed off by Mr. Cheong even coming for this lesson at all I am incoherent to thoughts beginning have.
So I am going to fire off random sections of our lesson.
Me: Mr. Cheong.... actually none of us ARE INTERESTED!
Mr. Cheong *in a daze, flips through his notes, then…: Huh? What were you saying?
Me: Yea, thanks for being SO interested…
Then the guy go dao me. Thanks.
Some time…during the lesson
Mr. Cheong: If u people see ur grades drop, don’t be concerned…cos somehow this year u people attention levels have dropped…
Me: U know, since that is like happening this year, this is saying something…
The fella go dao me again.
Break
SCREWED UP MR.CHEONG GOT NTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO SLICE OUR BREAK INTO TWO BIG HALVES.
Still. I was planning to eat with the guys at Subway, but realized that—I don’t eat lunch and would REALLY be happier playing cards. So well. Dunno why the girls hv to go all the way to Subway.
PE
Today why Ms. Lee must be early. : (
LOLOL Jit was like looking at all the wrong directions when ji came. First thing he noticedher exposed bra straps
SCREW ANOTHER WEEK OF TRACK.
Actually track is OK. It’s fun to hold Eric back with 2 fingers. For a minute. I own. LOL jit and Eric were supposed to hold KGB and Mitra back. Then Eric was like doing nothing and Jit was like WTF ERIC DO STH. Owned.
WTF how can anyone be allergic to field grass.
Hmph I’m allergic to the dumb stretchy Velcro contraption. 3 freaking hours of burning fingers WITHOUT VISIBLE EFFECTS.
I need to quote Mr. Sir. For laughs.
I AIN’T ON STUPID PILLS!

No comments: