Friday, September 25, 2009

Papayas and bogeyman

Does the title make sense?
Thought not. I was crapping about crap by a crapper, as well as crapping about crap by myself.
Math
I think I wasn't paying attention. Blackjack is fun. Unfortunately, I somehow managed to add in some random comments in addition to those already disrupting the...75% of a lesson which shouldn't even exist. I MEAN IF THE WEATHER IS NOT CONDUCIVE JUST FREAKING CANCEL THE LESSON LIKE LAST TIME.
Then J.Lau was being retarded and go ask a question to make the lesson longer. and during this time...*cryptic comments warning
I have turned half the tide, and I have confidence to stand the race to the last.
as usual, that last comment didn't make sense, just in case teachers pass by. But then I'd be pretty screwed anyway.
English
Comprehension. Nothing good to say about it so I won't. other than that I guess I failed epicly again.
Break
*Cryptic comment alert(I guess this is going to become recurring)
I have stood the test, and the tides are turned. I see the light once again.
Did I tell you how much I hate uttering confusing mumbo-jumbo?
Still.
I guess all of us haveno light other than cards.
AT LEAST I HAVE A LAPTOP TO TOY AROUND WITH HA.
That sounded wrong.
but then, I AM wrong

No comments: