Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trying to spread the previous post as fast as possible XD

ZZT Bryan smartass go block your face on your own blog with a retarded smiley face.
So unfortunate no one came up with anymore history-making quotes.
BS Mr. Cheong so smart don’t come on a day that we wouldn’t see him anyway. WT BS. Still. J.Lau somehow got his wish while his MC wouldn’t make a freaking bit of diff.
Candice: "Eh so did you post?!"
Me: "OF COURSE!:D"
Candice: "Oh OMG I’m so screwed. OMG I can see myself getting screwed."
Yea especially after I like showed Byorn that post. And the way he like laughed.
No. Guffawed is a more accurate term.
And I like am having the idea that you are SERIOUSLY eager about whatever you said yesterday. YOU CAN SEE YOURSELF GETTING SCREWED???
Chemistry

LOL stupid assignment need to be changed so many times I decided to rewrite it.
Anyways. We were going through the tutorial which somehow took up like more than 50% of the lesson. And I was using my laptop to play games about throughout the whole lesson. Sad Mrs. Chong noticed.
Mrs. Chong: R U MH-ing???*looks at my screen to see my desktop. LOL. Windows+D owns.
Me: If you are familiar with that app, I guess you would know that Mouse hunt generally does not require that much clicking.
Mrs. Chong: Cos like I am getting suspicious of the 106 ppl who are using their laptop during lessons to MH…
Hmm I think I better give my brother a serious talk about this. For playing such a pathetic game when there are so many other better ones in the world. XD
Slacked around for the rest of the lesson.
English/Break
WOOT Ms. Lam nvr come so can slack. Like crap.
Then Ms. Lee comes in and says we like can move the PE lesson to 11.30 a.m. WOOT.
What a happy hour.
LOL KM and Daryl and Jit were like trying to impress with their failuremagic tricks. At least like KM’s ones half-work.
Candice: What card is this?
Jit: It’s 2 of diamonds!
Candice: No…
Jit: You sure?
Candice: Yea…
Jit: NOW IT IS! *stuffs the 2 of dimes cards into her hand
ROFLMAO
PE
LOL Climbing up and down stairs is so fun. Can cheat like nobody’s business except ours XD.
LOL I own at Captain’s Ball. Whole hall manx. Jit couldn’t do the **** he pwns Sooraj with. Though our win was because like Ms. Lee is equal to about 10 of them , and Daryl’s team like does nothing to catch the ball.
ZZT YX got a hamster and it went boogabooga in his house with 6 +1 ppl chasing after it?
Pwnage.
You know, maybe I should have tagged along. So there wouldn’t be space to move around let alone catch a hamster.

No comments: