Wednesday, September 23, 2009

blogging...in class

Woot decided to blog through the day and see if it works.
Mentoring
LOL Mr. Cheong walked in today...after about 10 hours of sleep. WTF. Right after he said he'd do my best in marking ALL of our math assignments.
So apparently he had a...lump in his neck...
Mitra: U hv CANCER!
Mr. Cheong: Eh who said that?!
Me: Yea that's the way Mit must curse more...
LOL now the guy wants us to...make his job easier. By doing it. WTF. So like we have to do all the write-up on ourselves.
Which I notice over half of the school is NOT doing.
Math
Coolio. I'm STILL using the laptop through Math. The retard J.Lau on the other hand...is sleeping. Right beside me.
YAY English is suddenly a REALLY important thing in Math.
And now we enter the arguable issue of decimal points...almost.
That Mr. Cheong keep on going "dun-dun-dun-dun" like he's paying pinball. CAN HE BEAT 3 MILL points???
Guess not. He's not the type.
WTF. I totally did not catch ANYTHING he said. So he was like saying something that if we answered he would let us off.
Hmm. Interesting. i didn't understand that either.
Break
WTF FELIX IS EVIL. Go suck SO MUCH money in SO little time. WTF.
Physics
ZZT relief teacher so freaking hardworking make us to the damn lab. : (
Anyway I was like doing the lab with J.lau, so first our light bulb broke down, then our power source was stuck, and then the OTHER power source we went to get was ALSO screwed.
So we were like fed up and redirected the laboratory power source machine on the table. Unfortunately, the Tang guy came along and said we couldn't, then hinted to us that we had to redo the experiment with the original power source.
Of course the moment he walked away we redirected it to the lab power source machine again. I mean like it measures the AMPERES for us. Why would I want to do it with the dumb power source provided.
With all the experience of Classroom cheating, me and J.Lau completed the lab with the provided source we weren't supposed to use. Heh.
Then the total genius of a Physics relief teacher obviously was VERY well-informed of our…lesson status, and proceeded to teach us whatever we just learned last week. Until ZE had the heart to remind him…nicely.
Say you want to be accurate right…At least don’t learn Mr. Cheong tricks can. I wanted to like puke.
Talking about Mr. Cheong, I think boss.cheong will come into full existence at the end of this year latest…
Chinese
LOL like Ms. Mak didn’t come, so we were like w8ing for so damn long I decided to go upstairs for a toilet break. Everyone in Express Chinese was like so concentrated on the lesson. Dammit. Call them also never answer.
After I came back down…
Jit: LOL Bryan was like saying Candice looks more “Chio” with her new hairstyle right…
Me: Yea but you see now the hair is like let down in all directions so I can just rip her head off in any direction I like…
Candice: O.o So SADISTIC!
Me: Isn’t that like me?
Then WOW the relief teacher came in like SO LATE and told us to TRY AND DO some worksheet in…20 minutes?!
Obviously…about no one did it. Yea. I guess so.
OBAMAChess is Fun! But like so racist make Obama play black.
History
LOL the guy photocopied a…A-level textbook. And we’re in Year Two, supposed to learn all this ****.
We kind of spent the entire lesson copying notes from incomplete ones. I personally suspect this is one of his plots to keep us slower than all the other classes while somehow managing to keep us doing something.
After school
LOL I should have gone home before going back to school, just for the fun of it. Then I would have found out what crap luck I have. I mean, I almost died twice WTF.
Still, finally the cogs are in motion and I shall turn the tide.
No one understand?
That’s the way it will stay

No comments: