Wednesday, September 2, 2009

RPGs...are Rocket Propelled Grenades

You noe, I’ve been reading Maximum ride for almost half a decade now, and I just noticed that she is just so hot. The moment I started reading Max. Or more appropriately, saw its cover.
Mentoring
Jit reckoned that it was morally right to appease his woman andbought a large, cute fat pig for Ji.
Hopefully those adjectives were arranged correctly. But really, who cares. Jit bought another pig. And it’s cute.
OK so after like watching the girls play with it for…quite a long time…it looked like…a shared piggy. But never mind. That’s between the girls and Jit.
Anyway. Today was a life-changing day for many of us. Basically I’m trying to keep it really top secret. So let’s just say we will be working more diligently on our GCs from now on. I promise. Whatever the lesson is.
I can’t remember what Mr. Cheong was doing to my laptop. Probably something about positive-thinking. I’m going to bring this up…with a LITTLE perspective in my next post. I think.
THANK YOU SO MUCH SOORAJ
Math

Thanks to our…spanking brand-new device, this lesson passed in…pure bliss. No need to listen to whatever Mr. Cheong was talking about. I’ve never seen J.Lau so hardworking. Seriously.
Break
For about 5 minutes it was just me and Mr. Cheong in the classroom and as he passed by me listening to Just Dance on my laptop using Bryan’s taken without permission borrowed earphones he gave me that funny look that said Yu Han don’t you like eat at all??? So I just smiled at him and waved. XD
Then for some reason after that in between programming stuff and MH-ing I was playing the music video of Lady Gaga’s Poker Face…and everyone was like, fascinated. Maybe I SHOULD download the music video of Papparazzi…
Dunno what is the problem of Linkin Park put so many special effects in the ir music video making its size like 10MB WTF.
Physics
Unfortunately, the constant clamouring ot use our calculators ~SORTA~ cought the attention of Ms. Li and she was like WHAT DO YOU NEED YOUR CALCULATORS FOR???
Dammit I REALLY hope I got those freaking charge transfers correct. Or like wow 8 marks down the drain for the surprise quiz.
So sad she banned us from bringing our…GCs into the lab NOOOOOOOO but u noe, playing with them flashing bulbs is fun. But I maintain that calcs are fun-ner.
Chinese
Had Chinese spelling. Fortunately due to the bonus questions I am saved. XD. Dunno wut’s our teacher’s problem go get such a complicated name. LOL.
History
Daryl was so totally pwned by Mr. Lim today. But the rest was…boring…of course, because I wasn’t listening and programming my calc…I can’t REALLY be a judge…

No comments: